KCET 2018 Application Form
Download KCET 2018 Application form from here!! Candidates who are seeking admission in Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in Karnataka, they can apply for Karnataka CET Notification. Candidates need to qualify Karnataka Common Entrance Test to the get admissions in UG Programmes in the field of engineering, pharmacy & architecture offered by various colleges, located in Karnataka state.
So, those candidates who want to take admission in these courses are required to meet the eligibility criteria and then fill the KCET 2018 Application form. To attain more details such as Exam Date Notification etc you need to read the entire section of this web page which is well tailored by the team of resultinbox.com
KCET 2018 Application Form
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 is the doorway for admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, etc. Through this exam, applicants will get admission into assorted institutions/colleges situated in Karnataka state.
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
KCET Online Registration
Step 1: First of all log on the official website of organization that is kea.kar.nic.in
Step 2: Go to the “Flash News” head and hit on “CET-2018” link which is available at the right side of home page of web portal
Step 3: Candidates has to search and select the option of “New User? Hit Here to Register” on the official website and have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form
Step 4: Now, candidates are required to login using suitable id and password and application form will appear on your screen and required information that candidates have to fill in the KCET 2018 Online Application Form is as follows:
- User ID and Password
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Date of Birth
- Contact Mobile Number
- E-mail id
- Secret question
Step 5: After that candidates are needed to fill KCET online application form with obligatory details in correct manner
Step 6: Upload necessary documents, certificates and documents
Step 7: Candidates will get the Application Number and User id after filling all the details in the fields on their registered e-mail id or on the registered contact numbers
Step 8: After receiving the application number and user id, applicants can login to the Online Application Form of KCET 2018 with the help of their application number and password they generated
Step 9: On victorious login, applicants have to fill the ‘Student Information’ as per the fields provided and the required fields will be:
- Mother Tongue
- Caste of Candidate
- Selection of the examination Centre
- Annual income of the Family
- Qualifying Examination etc
Step 10: At last take a print out of it for future use
Step 1: Applicants have to choose the option of Bank Challan or e-Post Office, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in any of the branch of Central Bank or Axis Bank or Indian Bank or State Bank of Mysore or Syndicate.
Step 2: Take the print on A-4 Size sheet of paper afterwards which he/she has to obtain Principal seal and signature from the institutions where he/she has completed or still studying in 2nd PU or 12th Standard or equivalent on the space provided in the printed form.
How to make correction in KCET 2018 Application Form?
If candidates want to do correction in submitted form then they can modify the changes in application form of KCET 2018 from official website. To edit the changes in the application form aspirants have to follow these given instructions:
- Firstly aspirants go to the link of log in to the correction window.
- Then must enter the User ID and password which was given to the candidates while filling the application form of KCET 2018.
- After that press on ‘Send OTP number’ button.
- Then an OTP will be generated and will send to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP number, enter the security code in the required space and hit on ‘Login’ button
- Then the aspirants will be able to modify the changes in the KCET application form.
- After completion press on ‘Declare’ button and then submit it
- If any candidates failed to submit the form, the filled details in the form will be restored.
- At last must take a print out of the submitted form for further use.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
KCET Application Form 2018
KEA will declare the KCET 2018 application form in the 2nd week of January 2018. Candidates can check here all information of filling the online application form:
- KCET application form will be implicit via online mode only
- Candidates have to upload their digital photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression
- The size of the photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature must be greater than 5 KB and not more than 40 KB. The dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (Photograph), 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (left hand thumb impression and Signature)
- Before filling the online application form, aspirants must read the information cautiously.
- Take 2 or more the printouts of the filled application form for further use.
KCET Application Fee:
|Category||Application Fees||Bank Charges||e-Post Office Charges|
|General/OBC||Rs.650||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|Applicants Residing Outside India||Rs. 5000||–||–|
KCET Exam Pattern 2018
- The Karnataka CET 2018 Exam will be conducted in offline
- Exam will be conducted in 60 Objective type questions in each section
- Each question carrying 1 Mark and no negative marks for wrong answers
- Exam will be conducted in 2 hours time duration.
|Mathematics / Biology||60||80 Min.|
Check here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
KCET 2018 Exam Date Notification
|Availability of KCET Application Form||4th week of January, 2018|
|Deadline of KCET Application||1st Week of March, 2018|
|Last date to pay the applications fees at the banks or e-post office||2nd week of March, 2018 (during working hours)|
|Application correction||1st Week of May to 2nd week of May, 2018|
|KCET 2018 application editing/correction ends||4th week of March (till 5 pm)|
|KCET 2018 Exam Dates||1st Week of May, 2018 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Mathematics
1st Week of May , 2018 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Physics and Chemistry
|Date of Exam for Kannada language Test (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||1st Week of May, 2018 (11:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
To get more information about KCET 2018 Application form, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link. Candidates are also requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|7 Secret Things Helps to Get Job after Graduation||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|