KCET Admit Card
7 Simplest tricks to download KCET Admit Card!!! Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore is all set to organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET). With the aim of providing admission to bachelor degrees in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and other streams the exam has been fixed to be held in May 2017. Those candidates who are going to participate in exam may get the Karnataka CET Admission Hall Ticket from this page. You can also download the KCET Admit Card 2017 from official site through online mode by taking some essential steps which are provided below.
|Karnataka CET Overview:|
|Name of exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Basically known as||Karnataka CET|
|Type of exam||State Level|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is famously known KCET. It is the test conducted for the aspirants like you who are interested to join in Engineering (B .tech or BE) courses in the government affiliated college are private colleges. They can download their KCET Hall Ticket 2017 through online mode from the third week of April 2017. The admit card contains Candidates Roll Number, Name, Category, Date & Timing of the Examination, Exam Centre Venue, Father Name, etc.
After downloading the Karnataka CET 2017 admit card, candidates have to paste the photograph in the admit card. The exam conducting authority will not send the admit card by the email or post/courier to any candidates. To know more about Karnataka CET hall ticket you can get from below segment of this web page that is organized by team of resultinbox.com.
KCET Admit Card
How to download KCET Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Karnataka examination body that is kea.kar.nic.in
- On the home page search for the download the ‘Admit card’ tab.
- Select the appropriate notification related to KCET exam.
- Now applicants will get a new page for entering required details.
- Now appliers need to fill require details as registration no and DOB.
- Then press submit button for hall ticket.
- Further hall ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take print out of KCET Hall Ticket for appearing in written examination.
KCET Exam Pattern:
KCET 2017 is the exam with two patterns one is with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics where as another is with Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medicine. The exams will be held on two different days.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||80 Minutes|
KCET Bell Timings (Executed Last Year):
KCET Exam Centres:
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
Colleges of Karnataka CET 2017:
- S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubl
|Openings Date of KCET Online Registration||Second week of January, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||First week of March, 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Last week of February, 2017|
|Admit Card Download||Third week of April, 2017|
|KCET exam Dates (Biology & Mathematics)||02nd May 2017|
|KCET Exam Date (Physics & Chemistry)||03rd May 2017|
|Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore)||04th May 2017|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counseling Starts||Second week of June, 2017|
If candidates want to receive updates at their Facebook account so they can join us on Facebook and also on Google plus. We will send the latest updates on your facebook wall. Candidates can also subscribe our free mail service for current updates related to Karnataka common entrance test like exam, call letter, result, recruitment, answer key etc.
Candidates may download the KCET Admit Card 2017 from the Official Website.