Karur District Court Recruitment
To fill up 75 Junior Assistant/Steno Typist Gr-III Vacancy, the authorities of Karur District Court have released Karur District Court Recruitment Advertisement. Graduate Candidates who want to build up their career in Civil Services have a great opportunity this time. They may visit the official website i.e. ecourts.gov.in and can download the application form for the same. After downloading and filling up the application forms candidates have to send it to postal address given below. Last date for candidates to apply for Karur District Court Recruitment 2017 is 06-09-2017
The selection procedure of the foresaid vacancies includes Written Test, Skill Test and Oral Interview. Those who will qualify all the rounds will become eligible for the Karur District Court Jobs. Candidates who are willing to apply for Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 may avail rest of the details like the eligibility criteria, selection procedure , eligibility etc from the below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
Karur District Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Karur District Court|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant/Steno Typist Gr-III|
|Number Of Vacancies in Karur District Court||75|
|Required Qualification||Check below|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||06-09-2017|
Karur District Court vacancy Name:
|Steno Typist Grade III||10|
Required Qualifications for Karur District Court Career:
|For Night Watchman/ Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper / Masalchi||
Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Candidates must have passed 08th / S.S.L.C / Bachelor’s Degree / B.A., / B.Sc., / B.Com Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute / University according to post.
Age Limitation for Jobs in Karur District Court:
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy their age must lie between 10t to 30 years
Relaxation in age to Scheduled Caste/ Schedules Caste/ Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes / Most Backward Classes/De notified Communities Backward Classes and Back Ward Classes (Muslims) will be given according to the norms decoded by the Organization or as per GOI norms
Karur District Court Salary Given:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Steno Typist Grade III||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|Senior Bailiff||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Xerox Operator||Rs.4800-10000 + Grade Pay Rs.1650/-|
|Driver||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs.4800-10000 + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-|
Check Out Here: Main Reasons behind Your Unemployment
Mode Of Assortment for District Court Karur Recruitment:
For the Posts of Steno Typist Grade III and Junior Assistant: candidates have to go through the Written Test, Skill Test and Oral Interview.
For the Post of Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator: candidates have to go through Skill Test, Written Test and Oral Interview and
For the Post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sanitary Workers, Sweeper and Masalchi: only Oral Interview will be conducted.
Get here Preparation Links:
How To Apply for Karur District Court Job Vacacnies:
- First opf all candidates have to go through the official website link i.e. ecourts.gov.in/india/tamil-nadu/karur/recruitment
- After reaching the homepage candidates have to select and hit on “PDJ Court Notification 2_ Application English / or PDJ Court Notification 1_ Application English” link.
- As a result a new page will come out along with all the details regarding the vacancy available
- After going through the details if candidates think that they are eligible for the Karur District Court Recruitment then
- Then candidates have to download the application form given along with the notification
- After taking out the application form print out candidates have to fill up the details like name, address, qualification details, experience details, valid email id, contact details etc.
- After completing all the details candidates have to attach all the required documents and then have to enclose the Karur District Court application into an envelope and then send it to the postal address given below.
- Do not forget to super scribe the envelope with name of post applied for…
The Principal District Judge
Principal District Court,
Combined Court Building,
Karur – 639 007
Get below>>> Karur District Court Recruitment Notification:
|For Steno Typist Grade III / Junior Assistant||Download PDF|
|For Others||Download PDF|
Last date for the organization to receive the Karur District Court Recruitment application is: 06-09-2017
Candidates who are interested in Karur District Court Recruitment 2017–18 may also go through the official site. Those candidates who want to ask details about the vacancy available they can also mention their comments in below given comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||How To Improve Your Curriculum Vitae|
|Latest Railway Jobs Notifications||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Best Interview Questions and Answers||How to Deal With Exam Stress|