Karnataka State Police Recruitment
Karnataka State Police has circulated online job advertisement as Karnataka State Police Recruitment. Willing Male and Female aspirants who meet eligibility criteria may apply for 2626 Karnataka State Civil Police Constable Positions. You are required to fill KSP Online application form by visiting its official site. Collect all information regarding Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Karnataka State Police is the law enforcement agency which is headed by Director General of Police. Organization will conduct written exam on the same day at all centers for hiring talented and eligible personals for KSP Constable Recruitment. Interested applicants may apply for KSP Jobs by submitting online application form prior 12-06-2017. Grab all details about Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017–2018 such as eligibility criteria, hiring process, ways of filling KSP Online Application Form etc by scrolling down this page, well prepared by dedicated team members of www.resultinbox.com
Karnataka State Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the post||Civil Police Constable|
|No. of Posts||2626|
|Selection process||Written Examination and ET/PST|
|Mode of applying||Online|
KSP Vacancy Details:
- Male: 2000
- Female: 626
Karnataka State Police Jobs:
KSP Civil Police Constable Eligibility:
As mentioned in Karnataka State Police Notification, contenders should have passed PUC, 12th STD (12th STD-CBSE, 12th STD-ICSE, and 12th STD-SSE) Or Equivalent from a recognized board or institute with good academic records. Those meeting eligibility criteria may apply for KSP Jobs.
Get More Jobs Options: 12th Pass Jobs
Applying contender should be minimum 19 years and maximum 25 Years in age as per norms of institution. Applicant belonging to SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and Tribal category will get age relaxation of 2 years and 5 years respectively.
Aspirants belonging to GM/2A/2B/3A/3B need to pay Rs. 250/- while those belonging to SC/ST/CAT-01/ST(TRIBAL) are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees. You are required to pay your fees in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only. Just fill out Application and generate Challan, make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
Hiring Process for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment:
Recruitment Panel is going to shortlist talented and potential aspirants based on performance in Written Examination and ET/PST. This exam will be organized on same day at all Centers. Prepare well in advance to get hired against Karnataka State Police Recruitment.
Pay Scale for KSP Jobs:
Those who get successfully hired for Karnataka State Police Civil Constable Recruitment will get a good amount of Rs. 11600-21000/- as pay scale determined by institution.
Steps to fill KSP Online Application Form:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Civil Constable Jobs need to visit official site which is pcnhk17.ksp-online.in
- You need to press on “Notification” tab at left side of home page.
- Wait for few seconds, PDF will be opened on your system.
- Read entire notification carefully.
- Subsequent to it, tap on “My Application” link available at left side of home page.
- Enter application number and date of birth and press on “Login” Option.
- Those applying first time, they need to hit on “new application” link.
- Read out all instructions with utmost care, choose “I agree” button, tap on “submit” option.
- Now, you need to fill KSP Online Application Form by entering all details as needed.
- Attach your passport size photograph.
- Now, make payment of application fees as listed in notification.
- Press Submit option to get successfully registered.
- Finally, obtain hard copy of filled online application form for future need.
KSP Recruitment Notification
|Fill Application Form(My Application)|
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Ending Date of Online Application: 12-06-2017
- Last Date for fee Payment: 14-06- 2017
By following above simple steps, you can apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017–2018. Follow its Official Link to fetch more detailed information about it. Stay connected with us for more updates.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|