Karnataka Post Office Recruitment
New vacancies are available entitled as Karnataka Post Office Recruitment for the engagement of hard working and passionate contenders. According to the Postal Circle Notification, Organization invites online GDS applications from well deserving and dynamic contenders for filling up the 1048 Jobs of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates, who want to work with Karnataka Postal Circle, must grab Karnataka Post Office Jobs till 08/05/2017. Candidates, want to enhance their career in govt. sector, must apply online for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who find themselves eligible may grasp the chance of www.indiapost.gov.in recruitment by submitting their online application forms with the help of the applying instructions which is given below only. All the details related to this Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment provided by the dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com on this single web page
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Indian Postal Circle, Karnataka|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Sevak Jobs|
|No. of posts||1048|
|Last date to submit online Application Fee||08/05/2017|
Karnataka Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Distribution of Vacancies:
|Categories||No. Of Vacancy|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Karnataka Postal circle jobs must possess pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Gov.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Get More: 10th Pass Jobs
Limitations of Age in Karnataka Post office Jobs:
Aspirant’s age for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
Application Fee for Postal Circle Vacancies:
- For, Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment, Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee by the OC/OBC candidates.
- All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted for any kind of fees.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
|Name Of The Discipline||Pay Scale|
|GDS MD||Rs. 2665-Rs.4165|
|GDS Packer||Rs. 2295-Rs.3695|
Process Of Selection For Karnataka Post Office Vacancies:
- Initially screening of application will be done in Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment and after that; merit list will be prepared by the Karnataka Postal circle.
- After that, candidates will be called for further process conducted by the Post office of Karnataka.
- Candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates will receive a SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Documents Need To Be Uploaded in Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy:
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
Get Direct>>> Karnataka Post Office Recruitment Notification
How to Apply For Karnataka Post Office Recruitment?
- in order to get Postal Circle Jobs, Aspirants need to Official website of an organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Thereafter, go to the News section and hit “Apply Online for GDS Post” link.
- After that go the “Circle/State” section and hit “Karnataka- 1577” link which is on the first number.
- Read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the notification.
- Now aspirants need to hit “Apply online” link which is mentioned in previous page. And Fill with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the significant copies of certificates & documents along with passport size photograph.
- At last, hit to submit button and keep a copy for further use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 08/05/2017
To get further details regarding Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017, you may go through above stated Official Notification and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.resultinbox.com for getting latest information about Karnataka Post office Jobs.
Have A Look On
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment|