Karnataka Bank Admit Card
It is good news for those applicants who filled the application form for banking sector job on Clerks position. Karnataka Bank has issued the Karnataka Bank Admit Card for online exam which is going to be held on 19th February 2017 at various exam centers. A large number of applicants have registered for Clerks position. So the applicants who are doing preparation for Karnataka Bank Exam and looking for hall ticket may download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017 through online mode on this page. Don’t forget to bring Karnataka Bank Call letter at the time of examination because your all efforts will be wasted if you will not take it.
In this time all of the aspirants should have focus on their study. Contestant who will crack the exam only those aspirants are eligible for the next recruitment round. Job hunters may download their Karnataka Bank Hall ticket by following some instructions which are displayed below for your easiness. You may collect remaining significant information about Karnataka Bank Recruitment Exam by rolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Karnataka Bank Admit Card
|Name of the Bank||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|Name of exam||online exam|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Examination Date||19th February 2017|
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
Actions To Download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
Applied candidates can follow the steps, framed below, to download your Karnataka Bank Online Exam Call Letter easily.
- Applicants can download Call Letter through official website of the bank that is karnatakabank.com
- After that on the page you have to hit on the “Career” tab which is visible top of the page
- On the next page you have to select “’Online Examination will be held on 19-02-2017.’ Download Online Examination Call Letter” link
- Contenders are required to enter relevant information like Registration No, Date of birth etc.
- After entering all details “Log In” button within relevant period of time.
- Your hall ticket will be in front of you.
- At last, take print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
Online exam is going to be held on: 19th February 2017
Participants may download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal for obtaining more upcoming information regarding recruitment, result, admit card. You can also bookmark our web portal www.resultinbox.com to obtain instant access. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus to grab upcoming details on your timeline wall directly. If you have any query regarding, then you can leave the comment in the below comment box.