KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services has issued a vacancy notification titled as KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment. The organization is planning to recruit 1430 candidates for the vacant post of Medical Officer (MO)/ General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO). As per the notification, eligible and proficient candidates are invited by the organization to apply online by filling KARHFW online application form before the last date that is 11.09.2017. Those candidates, who want to apply for KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, first have to fill the application form.
Contenders are also advised to have a look on the eligibility criteria first before applying for KARHFW Specialist GDMO Recruitment. Applying candidates must possess post graduate degree for any recognized institute. Candidates will be selected through written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. To get more relevant details in concern of KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, you may go through the below section of this page created by the team of resultinbox.com.
KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services|
|Number Of Vacancies||1430|
|Name of the Post||Senior Medical Officer/Specialists|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||11.09.2017|
Karnataka HFW Specialists Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||167|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||79|
|General Duty Medical Officers||365|
Eligibility Criteria for KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Jobs 2017:
Candidates holding MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in any relevant discipline from any recognized university can apply for KARHFW jobs.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Minimum age of the candidates applying for the above vacant posts must be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years respectively. Relaxation of age shall be given to the reserved category candidates and others as per the norms issued by the government.
Emoluments Details for KARHFW Specialists Vacancies 2017:
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialists: Rs 30,400/- to Rs 51,300/-.
- General Duty Medical Officers: Rs 28,100/- to Rs 50,100/-.
The candidates will be finalized by Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services through their overall performance in both written test and personal interview. Those candidates clearing the Written Examination will be called for Interview which will be conducted by the unbiased observer.
Application Fee for KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Exam 2017:
Aspirants have to pay application fee as follows:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs 300/-
- Others: Rs 150/-
KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017: Get From here
How to fill KARHFW online application?
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now hit on the “Notification” link given in the “For Applicants” section.
- You will be on the page containing all the current vacancy links.
- After that you have to select the suitable link as “1430 POSTS OF SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER / SPECIALIST/ GDMO’S IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SERVICES”.
- Now you are required to read all the details related to the eligibility criteria.
- If you find yourself eligible then hit on Apply Online to fill the online application form.
- Fill all the details carefully in the form and upload a recent passport size photograph and also scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee after that and then hit on submit button.
- At last you can take a print out of it to keep it for further future reference.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 10.08.2017.
- The Last date to submit the Applications: 11.09.2017
For more details regarding KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-2018 you may go to the Official Link. To get every latest update time to time, you may subscribe our web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|