KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card
KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card is soon going to be available here. The Government Of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services is going to organize KARHFW MO/GDMO Recruitment examination. To appear in the foresaid exam it is must for aspirants to download their KARHFW MO Admit Card. Aspirants can get their KARHFW Medical Officer Hall Ticket by visiting the official web portal i.e. karhfw.gov.in. Aspirants may also avail their KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 by using the details given below.
The KARHFW GDMO Admit Card will be available before approximately 10 days of examination. Candidates can either directly visit the official website of the organization or can follow the instructions given here on this page. Further details about KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Government Of Karnataka Health and
Family Welfare Services
|Name of Posts||MO/GDMO|
|Number Of Vacancies||1430|
How to get KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared hit on appropriate link regarding the KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card
- Once you hit on the link a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your details like your roll no / DOB
- Enter the requirements and hit on the submission tab
- A new page will again come out along with your KARHFW call letter
- Check all the details that are mentioned on your KARHFW exam hall ticket
- Afterwards download your KARHFW hall ticket and take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
KARHFW Medical Officer Exam pattern:
|Objective Test||General English|
- There will be objective types questions in the examination
- Questions in the examination will be related to General English, Reasoning, Concerned Subject and Quantitative Aptitude.
Recently The Government Of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services has issued a recruitment notification in regard to hire eligible contenders for the vacant positions of Special Medical Officers. The authorities have also decided that the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the written test which will be followed by an interview procedure. Participating candidates have to qualify both the rounds to get the vacant position available.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Points to be checked on KARHFW Admit Card:
- Name of the candidates
- Registration number of applicant
- Their Roll Number
- Reporting time
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date of Examination
- Examination venue
Mode to get the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services Admit Card:
Candidates can avail their KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card by visiting the official web portal i.e. karhfw.gov.in. Candidates can also avail their Government of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services Hall Ticket with the help of the instructions given her in the above section of this page. As soon as the direct link to avail the hall ticket will be declared we will update the information mentioned on this page.
Candidates willing to avail more details about KARHFW Medical Officer Admit Card 2017–2018 they can also go through this official link. Candidates who want to keep this page safe for further usage may also bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.