Kandla Port Trust Recruitment
Want to get job in government organization? if yes then roll down this page. here on this page we are providing Kandla Port Trust Recruitment related information. This recruitment notification has been advertised as by the KPT for Dy. Estate Manager and Sr. Asstt. Estate Manager Position. Organization requires laborious and skilled applicants for filling up concerned post. Applicants who are interested to join this organization and think that they are capable they can apply for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017. Contenders may apply and grab this chance with the help of below framed essential steps.
Interested aspirants may apply for Kandla Port Trust jobs by sending the prescribed application form on or before the closing date that is 15th March 2017. You may attain more details about KPT Recruitment through this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Kandla Port Trust|
|Name of the post||Dy. Estate Manager and Sr. Asstt. Estate Manager|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||15th March 2017|
- Estate Manager
- Asstt. Estate Manager
- Job hunters who have graduate degree and Diploma in Architecture/ town and Country planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University only those contenders who willing to apply for Kandla Port Trust Vacancies.
- Aspirants who have 11 years experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land Records in an Industrial / Commercial/ Govt. undertaking they can apply for Dy. Estate Manager Post.
- Applicants who are 7 years experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land Records in an Industrial / Commercial/ Govt. undertaking they can apply for Asstt. Estate Manager Post.
Age Limitations for Kandla Port Trust Vacancy:
Job seekers who are applying for Dy. Estate Manager Post whose age limit should not be more than 40 years and who are applying for Sr. Asstt.Estate Manager Post whose age limit should be 35 years as on 01st March 2017.
|Name of the post||Pay scale (per month)|
|Dy. Estate Manager||Rs. 24900-50500 (IDA), Total emoluments Rs. Rs. 70200/-|
|Sr. Asstt. Estate Manager||Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA), Total emoluments Rs. 58000/-|
In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances would be admissible as per Rules.
To select the eligible candidate, Online Examination and Interview will be conducted by association in which selection panel will take the final decision.
Check These Useful Tips:
Steps To Fill Kandla Port Trust Application Form:
- Interested candidates can apply for aforesaid post by visiting the official site of organization that is www.kandlaport.gov.in
- On home page of official site select you have to hit “Career/Vacancy” tab.
- After that you need to hit on the “Filling up the post of Deputy Estate Manager and Sr. Assistant Estate Manager in Kandla Port Trust by Direct Recruitmen t.” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened, you have to read the advertisement in correct manner.
- After reading the complete information you have to download the application form.
- Then you have to fill the KPT Application Form in correct manner.
- After that you need to attach the entire required document in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc and latest passport size photograph with the application form
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of…….”
- At last send it in a below indicated address.
Check This: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Kandla Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Closing date for submission of application form: 15th March 2017
For further Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal www.resultinbox.com by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Twitter, Google plus and face book.