Latest Job Opportunities!! Try your Luck!!! Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has expressed a vacancy notification as JSSC Recruitment. In order to fill 17793 vacant posts of Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Examination (CGTTCE), applications are proposes to receive from interested Indian Nationals. Job fighters who satisfy required educational qualification and other parameters can quickly grab this chance and apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidates can apply against JSSC Jobs by submitting Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Application Form as on or before the last date that is 15th March 2017. For further details in regard to JSSC Notification 2017, you may scroll down the page which is well prepared by dedicated and expert team members of www.resultinbox.com. Let’s take a look!!
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Jharkhand TGT Teacher|
|Total Number of Vacancies||17793 Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date of online Application||15th March 2017|
Combined Graduate Trained Teacher
Eligibility Norms for JSSC Notification:
Individuals who are going to apply against Jharkhand SSC Vacancies, they must have Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 45% marks from any recognized University. Applicants must have B.ED Degree from any recognized University or Institution.
Check: More Graduate Jobs
Lower age limit of contenders applying against Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs should be 21 years and the upper age of contenders should not be above 40 years. Individuals searching for Govt. Jobs must apply against Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Applying candidates may check complete age limitation as mentioned below. Applicants who belong to reserved category will get relaxation by the organizing committee as below mentioned in the table.
|Category||Others||For Government Primary Teacher|
|UR/General||40 years||45 years|
|Female (UR/SEBC-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||43 years||48 years|
|EBC (Schedule-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||42||27|
Assortment of applying aspirants will be made on the basis of Written Test. Appliers need to appear for written test to get selected for above vacant vacancy.
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
Candidates who are going to apply for Jharkhand SSC recruitment, they are required to pay application fees of Rs. 460/- for general candidates. Also candidates belonging to reserved category they have to pay Rs. 115/- as an application fee.
Salary Per Month:
Individuals that get scrutinized against the vacant positions will get a good and impressive amount of consolidated stipend of Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200-4600/- per month by the organizing committee.
Applying Process for Jharkhand SSC vacancy:
- Log in to web page of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is jssc.in
- After Appearing on Home Page, candidates need to strike on “Online Application for CGTTCE 2016” link.
- After that hit on “Revised Prospectus for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination- 2016” link.
- After that you will get JSSC Official Notification in PDF Format, you need to read it carefully.
- After reading given details candidates are need to go back to the previous page and hit at “Login” button.
- Candidates who are going to register them first time, they need to hit on “Register” link and register them by entering the required details.
- Now fill all required asked details such as login ID and Password.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button for final submission and take the print out of it for future reference.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
JSSC Exam Syllabus
|Paper – 1||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Paper – 2||Concerned Subject||100||200|
- Last date to apply: 15th March 2017
- Last date of depositing of Fee: 20th March 2017
You may go through this Official Site to avail other details in regard to JSSC Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark our page to gain updates on upcoming recruitments, private jobs, etc.