JSSC Examination Rule
Applying for Jharkhand SSC Exam? Then candidates must check some important JSSC Examination Rule Before Apply from this single web page. Management authority of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducts various JSSC Recruitment Exams to hire dynamic and enthusiastic job seekers for filling up various vacancies of CGL, TGTs, PGTs, Inspector Officer, Constable, Eviction Inspector, Junior Investigator, Research Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Artist Re toucher, Junior Zoological Assistant and others. For your convenience we have provided updated Jharkhand SSC Examination rules on this page. So, go through and read it carefully before submitting the JSSC Online Application Form.
Every year Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission organizes JSSC Exam with rules and regulation and enormous numbers of candidates were participated to get government job in Jharkhand. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently changed the JSSC Examination Rule, so, all the candidates must check these rules given below. Scroll down the page and obtain complete information related to Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Applying Procedure, and Some Rules & Regulations of JSSC, Exam Pattern, Selection process, Important Instructions, JSSC Examination Rule and various others which is well submitted by the dedicated and talented team members of resultinbox.com
JSSC Examination Rule
Check the required JSSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates applying for Jharkhand SSC Exam should be citizen of India.
- Must have completed their graduation degree as qualification form recognized university or institute to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
- Age of aspirants applying for Jharkhand SSC Exam will be calculated form 01-01-2017.
- Those job seekers who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get age relaxation as per the norms of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Check More Jobs Option: Graduate Jobs
Is there any Application fees?
- Yes, candidates who are willing to apply for Jharkhand SSC Exam will have to pay an application fees according to the posts and check JSSC Examination Rule from this web page.
- Other candidates such as women aspirants, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
- If application fee will be applicable other backward category will have to pay 50% less then UR fees for Jharkhand SSC Application Form.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Procedure to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Examination
Those job seekers who are going to attempt JSSC exam; they may follow the online procedure and fill the JSSC Online Application Form with complete information in correct manner.
Step 1: Follow essential steps before applying:
- Firstly all the candidates are required to visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is jssc.in.
- In the second step, you have to choose “Notice” tab, which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- After that you have to choose suitable link for which you want to apply and read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading complete details, candidates if you find yourself eligible against JSSC Exam, you must fill the Jharkhand SSC Online Application Form.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Those candidates who are going to Fill JSSC Application Form, you may visit the official website of organization (jssc.in).
- Once you reach the homepage of official website, then you need to find “Apply Online” link and choose it.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your display which contains complete application form.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all the mandatory details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, educational qualification, professional qualification, age and any asked information.
Step 3: Upload images & essential documents
- Once the completion of process of application form, then you need to upload relevant & essential photograph of documents/ testimonials.
- Along with the images, you have to upload essential documents along with forms.
Simple Guidelines for uploading the documents/ certificates:
- Candidates should upload a recent passport size color photograph
- The picture is taken in a light-colored, preferably white, background
- Casual photographs wearing caps/ hats/ dark glasses will not be accepted.
- Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width).
- You must ensure that the size of the scan image is not more than 50kb.
Step 4: Payment of Fee
- After the successfully completion of upload images, you need to deposit an amount of application fee.
- Once you pay the application fee, then it will not be refunded.
- Finally you must retain a hard copy of application form for further references.
Must Check Important JSSC Examination Rule Before Apply
What are the Prohibited activities?
- Use of cell phones in the classrooms, corridors and library
- Entertaining outsiders
- Ragging and eve-teasing
- Smoking inside the campus
- Loitering without reason
- Creating disturbances during college hours
- Zooming on vehicles
Check the Dress Code:
All the candidates who are going to appear in relevant exam must come to the college in well-mannered dress.
Do you about Prohibited Items?
Candidates applying for Jharkhand SSC Exam are not allowed to bring the following items in the exam centre: Please have a look…….
- Watches (timers, wrist watch, etc)
- Paper chits
- Other Electronic items including pen camera, blue tooth devices, mobile phones, or buttonhole camera, calculator, scanner, hard drives, pen drives, CDs or other storage devices and many more
You can Also Check:
Please note the important Instructions regarding JSSC Examination Rule:
- All the candidates must reach at the examination centre before 45 mints of commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to attend the exam if exam will be start.
- You have to download JSSC Admit Card after signature of invigilator, before appearing in exam,
- Candidates will have to bring JSSC Call Letter at the time of counseling.
- To appear in examination, you must carry minimum two black ink ball point pens for use and don’t use in pencil.
- Possessions and use of electronic devices such as calculator, pager, cell phone, digital diary earphone and log table etc at centre and its use during examination is prohibited.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall until the exam is over.
Attention Please: Instructions for the day of exam:
- Candidates must bring a Xerox copy of hall ticket; two passports sized recent color photographs and a valid ID proof (one photocopy as well as original).
- At the time of examination, you must bring Aadhar, driving license, voter ID card or Pan Card.
Jharkhand SSC Exam dates and timings:
- Candidates must appear at the venue on reporting time which will be mentioned in the JSSC Admit Card.
- When the entry will be closing, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- To avoid last minute hassle you should plan in advance that how you can easily reach the venue before time.
Jharkhand SSC Examination Scheme
PAPER-I Hindi & English Knowledge
|Hindi Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|Hindi Grammar related questions|
|English Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|English Grammar based questions|
JSSC Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam
|General Studies||30||02:00 hours||For every right: 03 marks
For every wrong answer: 01 marks
|General Science & Mathematics||30|
|Mental Ability Test||30|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer||30|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
JSSC Exam Pattern for Mains Examination
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Exam will be contained question based on multiple choice/Objective Type.
- Two papers will held each contain 120 marks.
- For every right answer 03 marks will increase and for every wrong answer 01 marks mark will be deduced.
- Total Time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
Important Note of JSSC Examination Rule:
We will update this page with latest upcoming information about Jharkhand SSC Exam, JSSC Examination Rule so keep browsing this page frequently or Book mark this page by using CTRL + D to get updated information time to time. Aspirants can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications.
If there is any query regarding information about JSSC Examination Rule, you can share with us via comments. We will try to solve your query in least time. Candidates are advised to subscribe our free email service through web- portal for getting latest updates about JSSC Examination Rule, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box directly.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|