A latest job notification as JPSC Recruitment has been publicized by Jharkhand Public Service Commission in order to fill 54 vacancies of Assistant Professor in various disciplines. Commission has invited online applications to hire eligible and intending applicants for filling the stated vacancies. So, those candidates who are eager to grow their career in government sector must apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications before the due date that is 19-06-2017.
Interested contenders may grab this chance for JPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, by following the procedure to fill online applications as given below. Selection to Assistant Professor Vacancies will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test and Interview. Additional details regarding Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs can be obtained through this page created by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of post||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||54|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting date for submission of online application||29-05-2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||19-06-2017|
JPSC Vacancy Detail:
|Position Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||Mechanical Engineer||09|
|Computer Science and Engineering||04|
Essential Qualification Required:
Aspirants, who wish to apply for JPSC Vacancies, must hold engineering degree (B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Sc & M.E. / M.Tech / M.Phil) from any recognized university or institute with good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks.
Get More Jobs Options:
- Minimum age of the applying contenders must be 24 years and should be having maximum 35 years of age as on 01-08-2017.
- Upper age relaxation to OBC female candidates will be admissible up to 3 years, to SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and to PWD candidates up to 5 years.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for JPSC Job need to pay an amount of Rs.600/- as application fee for those who belong to General / OBC category and Rs.150/- have to be paid by the aspirants belong to SC / ST category as application fee.
- Payment of application is needed to be made through online channel.
Download Here: JPSC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
Appointment of eligible candidates to Jharkhand PSC Vacancy will be made based on their performance in written test and personal Interview.
Instructions to fill JPSC Online Application Form?
- Candidates, who will be applying for JPSC Jobs, need to fill the online application by logging on to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- After that, select ‘Recruitment of Assistant Professor in B.I.T. Sindri, Advt. No. 13/2017’ link that is located under “Latest Recruitments / Openings” section on the home page.
- Now, a new page having ‘Advertisement’ link will get open on your computer screen.
- After that, desired notification will get open on your screen; go through the complete notification carefully.
- Aspirants are now required to select “Online Application” link available on official website.
- Further aspirants are required to fill the online application form properly with complete details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature if asked.
- Submit the filled application within given time period and get the print out of system generated application form for further reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Starting date for submission of online application: 29-05-2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 19-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 28-06-2017
Aspirants are requested to attain complete info related to JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, through Official Notification link given above and also this Official Link. Candidates are suggested to follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch upcoming details regarding the same.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued an employment advertisement related to JPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of District Sports Officer and Registrar. Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in government sector of Jharkhand may apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Interested applicants satisfying requisite eligibility norms for JPSC Sports Officer / Registrar Jobs are required to submit their duly filled application through Online / Offline mode as per the applied post. Those aspirants who are applying for District Sports Officer post need to submit their applications by 07- 06-2017 and those applying for Registrar vacancy, must forward their applications till 09-06-2017. Complete details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can be attained through this page that is well equipped below by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Post Name||District Sports Officer and Registrar|
|Mode to Apply||Online / Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||District Sports Officer||07- 06-2017|
JPSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|District Sports Officer||24||Graduation Degree|
|Registrar||01||A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks Or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.|
- Those contenders who will be selected for District Sports Officer post will be offered Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- as monthly salary.
- Aspirants recruited to Registrar post will be getting the monthly salary of Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-+ Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-.
Application Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who will belong to unreserved / BC-I & II Categories will be required to apply an amount of Rs.600/- as application fee whereas those who will be applying for SC / ST category candidates of Jharkhand State need to make payment of Rs.150/- as application fee through Challan.
Age Limitation for JPSC Jobs:
- Applicants who will be applying for District Sports Officer post must be resided between 21- 35 years of age.
- Those who will be applying for Registrar vacancy must be attaining maximum 55 years of age as on 01.08.2017.
JPSC Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Get Details||Press Here|
|District Sports Officer||Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Registrar||Official Notification||Download Application|
Mode of Selection for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Selection of eligible appliers for JPSC Recruitment will be made based on their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Process to Fill JPSC Application Form:
- Candidates interested in applying for any above stated vacancy, need to visit the Official website of commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to move on to “Latest Recruitments / Openings” section available on the home page.
- Here select suitable link of advertisement for which you are applying for.
- On selection of appropriate recruitment notification link, a new page having the separate link of notification and Application form will be opened on your screen.
- Now, go through the notification regarding the post and then select ‘Press Here for Application form’ link after satisfying the requisite eligibility for the post.
- Fill the downloaded / online application for complete in all respect in prescribed format in support of age and qualification.
- Candidates applying for District Sport Officer post need to upload their scanned image and signature and fill the details of application fee.
- After that, submit the complete application by hitting on ‘submit’ button within given time.
- Those who are applying for Registrar vacancy need to attach the relevant necessary credentials along with filled application form and send it by speed post or by Hand to the address stipulated below.
Postal Address for Registrar Post:
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
For District Sport Officer Post
|Last date for submission of online application||07- 06-2017|
|Last Date for submission of fee||09-06-2017|
For Registrar Post
|Last date of receipt of Application||09-06-2017|
Appliers may obtain additional info related to JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Notification available on this page and also through this Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.