JPSC Admit Card
Are you searching for JPSC Admit Card? If yes then you are on right page. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Exam Hall Ticket for those personnel who are participating in JPSC Main Examination on 04th & 05th March 2017. This Organization organizes this exam for recruiting the studious and hardworking applicants for Civil Judge (Junior Division) positions. So the applicants who are going to appear in this recruitment process and waiting for their Call letter they can download their JPSC Admit Card 2017 roll no wise through online process with the help of this page.
Applicants can also download their JPSC Call Letter by following some simple steps which is specified below in this page. Participants can get complete details like how to download exam hall ticket, important dates and other details by going through this page which is made for you by the dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com
JPSC Admit Card
JPSC Hall Ticket 2017 Summary:
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||JPSC Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Category||Exam Date and Admit card|
|Exam Date||04th & 05th March|
Steps To Download Jharkhand Public Service Commission Admit Card:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to attend JPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam and want to download their exam date sheet, they should log on to the official website that is jpsc.gov.in
- Now, hit on “Download Call Letter for Civil Judge (JD) Direct, Advt. NO. 10/2015” link which is mentioned at the middle of the homepage.
- On the next page you have to select the “Log In” button.
- Then you have to enter the necessary details like “Registration No” and “Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)” in available space.
- After that you have to select the “Login” button.
- After hitting above button, you will be able to see your exam schedule on your computer screen.
- Applicants need to download or take a print out of their exam schedule for further use.
Must Know: How to download admit card?
Motive Of Exam:
The purpose of organizing JPSC Recruitment Exam is to recruit well educated and efficient applicants want to fill up 46 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. Large Number of job hunters had participated for these posts. You have to download your call letter through online before exam for being a part of mains examination.
Candidates who qualify in common Written Exam they will be called for Preliminary followed by Interview. It is very typical to qualify in this examination. Numbers of students will be appeared in this process but a few candidates are cracking the recruitment exams. So the aspirants should start their preparation and do work hard for cracking the recruitment program.
<<< Get Here: JPSC Exam Call Letter details >>>
|Paper No.||Date Of Exam||Timing|
|Paper I (First Shift)||04-03-2017||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM (1st Shift)
02.00 PM to 05.00 PM (IInd Shift)
|Paper II (Second Shift)|
|Paper III (First Shift)||05-03-2017|
|Paper IV (Second Shift)|
Appearing candidates can download their JPSC Admit Card 2017 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting more updated information.
If you have any query you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Moreover, we will provide you with all the most up-to-date information regarding these exams. You may subscribe us on Twitter, Google plus and Facebook for getting more relevant information instantly on your wall.