JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board is going to issue JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card for written examination held in the month of September / November 2017. In order to fill 135 vacancies of Greaser / Washer, Junior Lab Assistant, Jr Assistant, Steno Typist and other Positions, this board will conduct the written examination. Date of written Exam will be notified soon on the official site of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. Applicants who have applied for JKSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment and going to take part in written examination may get the JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2017 through this page. On the other hand, you can also download the JKSSB Lab Assistant Hall Ticket from official site through online mode by entering the Registration Number, Date of Birth etc.
Candidates who want to get JKSSB Lab Assistant Exam Admit Card in few minutes have to follow some simple directives as given below for your assistance. Furthermore, you may get the complete details concerning JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2018 you need to go through the below structured page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com. Candidates must have a look below for JKSSB Lab Assistant Call Letter!!!
JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Date of Exam||September / November 2017|
Check Here: JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment
Process to Download JKSSB Junior Lab Assistant Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board that is www.jkssb.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admit Card” section and hit the link.
- JKSSB Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Exam etc and press “Submit” tab.
- JKSSB Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of JKSSB Steno Admit Card and bring www.jkssb.nic.in Admit Card at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Did You Know It?
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board conducts the recruitment exam every year for selection to various vacant Positions in various departments. This time, this board is going to conduct written exam for selection to State/Divisional/District Cadre Posts. Contenders who are going to participate in written exam may download the JKSSB State/Divisional/District Cadre Posts Admit Card through this page by entering the required details. The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates at the time of exam. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date will not be permitted to appear in the written/ oral test or other test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Candidates must bring following documents along with hall ticket at the Time of Exam:
Contenders must bring any photo identity proof as voter card or driving license. Without Call Letter, any contender will not be permitted to enter in examination hall. So, candidates must ensure that they have all the essential authority cards to enter examination hall.
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test Centre
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Written Examination Will be Held: In the month of September / November 2017
Contenders can also download the JKSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2017–2018 through this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and on Google Plus to get more details. As soon as Admit Card of JKSSB will be issued on the official site we will provide the direct link on our page. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get new career updates in your inbox.