JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus is available here to download for applicants who are planning to prepare for Written Examination. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment examination for selection to Lecturer (10+2) Positions in various disciplines. So, here on this page, for the easiness of applicants, we are providing the complete JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 for better preparation of exam. You can also download the Jammu & Kashmir PSC Lecturer Syllabus PDF along with JKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern from official site through online mode.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts the Lecturer 10+2 Exam in various disciplines such as Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Geography, History, Home Science, Urdu, Education, Sociology, Psychology etc. So, you can download the JKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus as per your concerned disciplines. For acquiring more information concerning JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017–2018, you need to go through the below section of this page of resultinbox.com.
JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 Syllabus for Subject: Dogri
- Origin and development of Dogri Poetry with reference to Dinoo Bhai Pant, Yash Sharma, Ved Pal Deep, K.S. Madhukar, Padma Sachdev
- Origin and development of Dogri Short Story with reference to Bhavat Prasad Sathe, Narender Khajuria, Ved Rahi, Om Goswami, Bandhu Sharma
- Origin and development of Dogri Novel with reference to Desh Bandhu Dogra Nutan, Inderjeet Kesar, Ved Rahi, Narsing Dev Jamwal.
- Origin and development of Dogri Paly with reference to Madan Mohan Sharma, Narsing Dev Jamwal, Mohan Singh & Jitendra Singh
- Origin and development of Dogri Language
- Definition, Characteristics and importance of Folk Literature, Difference between Folk Literature and Creative Literature, Elementary Knowledge of Dogri Folk Songs, Folk Tales and ballads.
Check Now: JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
JKPSC Syllabus for Subject: Information Technology
Database System Applications, Purpose of Database Systems, View of data, Database Languages, Relational Databases, database Architecture, Database Models and comparison, relation Algebra, ER Model, CODDS Rules, Normalization.
Introduction to SQL, Data types, Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language, Transaction Control language, Integrity Constraints, SQL Functions, Set Operators and Joins, View, Synonym and Index, Sub Queries and Database Objects, Locks and SQL Formatting Commands.
Introduction to PLSQL, Architecture, Data Types, Control Structure, Concept of Error Handling, Cursors and Database Triggers, Subprogram and Packages
Data Storage and Querying using various storage structures, Indexing and Hashing, Query Processing and Optimization, Transaction Management Concepts, Concurrency Control and Recovery.
Programming with C/C++:
- Arrays: Declarations; initialization; 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional array, passing array to function, strings and string functions and character arrays. Pointers: variables, swapping data, swapping address v/s data, misuse of address operators etc.
- Functions, prototype, passing parameters, storage classes, identifier visibility
- Recursive functions, Command line arguments.
- Scope rules, Multi-file programming, Introduction to macros
- File processing in C and C++ etc.
- Introduction to classes and objects; Constructor; destructor; operator overloading; Function overloading; function overriding etc.
- Templates: Function Templates, Class Templates, Class Templates, Member Function Template and Template Arguments, Exception Handling, Standard Template Library
JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 Syllabus for Subject: Ayurvedic
Ayurveda Rthihasa (History of Ayurveda) and Padarath Vigyan:
- Introduction of Ayurveda and brief knowledge of other systerns of rnedicine.
- Information of Ayurveda during different eras.
- Description of ancient Ayurveda and Astang Ayurveda.
- Introduction to the authors of classical texts during Samhita kal and their contribution.
- Introduction to the commentators of classical Samhitas.
- Introduction to the authors of Modern era.
- The factors that red to the deterioration ofAyurveda system of Medicine.
- Establishment of different committees and their recommendations.
- Introduction, recent developments & role of — Deptt. ofAyUSH, ccIM, CCRAS, National
- Medicinal Plant board, TKDL, National Health Mission, National Ayush Mission. j. Introduction to the activities of wHo in the promotion of Ayurveda.
- Basic principles ofAyurveda and their significance.
- Pramanas and their clinical application
Rachna Sharir (Human Anatomy):
- Sharir Vyakhya. (Complete Concept)
- Garbha SharirRachna @mbryology)
- Sandhi Sharir Rachna
- Kosht4 Koshtanga and Aashaya
- Sira, Dhamani, Srothas Sharir
- Lasika sansathan,
- Peshi sharir Rachna
- Srotas and Granthi Sharir
- Tawak Sharir
- Utamanga, Marma and Indriya Sharir
- Ayurvedic & Modern concept of all the Systems
Kriya Sharir(Human Physiolory):
- Detailed concept of sharir and fundamental principles of Ayurveda Kriya Sharir. Difference between Shaarir and Sharir.
- Complete concept of Dosha, Dhatu, updhatu and Mala.
- Factors responsible for Kshya and Vriddhi of Dosha and their manifestation.
- Concept of Kriyakala.
- Complete concept of prakrti
- Detailed concept, classification and significance of Ahara, vipaka, Agni and oja.
- Concept of Indriya (including Mana), Atama and Nidra
- Concept ofAshraya- Ashrayi Bhava
- Physiology of all systems of human body e.g; Respiratory system, circulatory system, neryous systems, digestive system etc. @oth Ayurvedic & Mo<rern concept).
- Vitamins and minerals: sources, daily requirement, functions, manifestations of hypo and hyper vitaminosis.
- Description of Immunity and its classification and mechanism involved in immunity.
Read Also: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
jkpsc.nic.in Lecturer Syllabus for Subject: Chemistry
Thermodynamics: Partial molar properties; partial molar free energy, partial molar volume from density measurements, GibbsDuhem equation, Fugacity of gases, calculation of fugacity from P, T data concept of ideal solutions, Rault’s Law, Duhen-Margules equation, Henry Law, Concept of activity and activity co-efficient
Chemical Kinetics and Photochemistry: Theories of reaction rates, absolute reaction rates and collision theory, ionic reactions, photochemical reactions, explosion reactions, flash photolysis.
Surface Chemistry Langmuir adsorption isotherm, B.E.T. adsorption isotherm, Chemisorptions-its kinetics and thermodynamics
Electro Chemistry Liquid junction potential
Quantum Chemistry: Eigen functions and eigen values; Angular momentum and eigen values of angular momentum, spin, Pauli exclusion principle, operator concept and wave mechanics of simple systems, particle in ring and rigid rotator, simple harmonic oscillator and the Hydrogen atom
Organometallic Compounds: Definition, classification, Transition metal-to carbon sigma bonded compounds. Synthesis and bonding of Alkyne and allyl transition metal complexes, cyclo pentadienyl and arene metal complexes, Homogeneous catalysis involving organometallic compounds; Hydrogenation, Polymerisation, preparation, structure and applications of organometallic compounds of Boron.
Coordination Numbers: Spectrochemical series, John-Teller distortion, colour and magnetic properties of coordination compounds, crystal field theory, M.O treatment of actahedral complexes.
Spectroscopy: Vibrational spectra, rotational spectra, electronic spectra of polyatomic molecules, H.M.R., change of molecular shape on electronic excitation, Fluorescence and Phosphorescence.
Reactive Intermediator: Structure, Stability, general methods of generation and fate of carbocations, classical and non-classical carbocations, carbanions, free radicals, anions and arynes
Aromaticity: Concept, Huckle Rules, Annulenes, charged and fused ring systems, Aromaticity of non-benzenoid systems, Homoaromaticity and Anti-aromaticity.
Electrophillic Substitution: Theoretical treatment, structure-reactivity relationship in monosubstituted benzene, Isomer proportions, orientation in benzene rings with more than one substituent, Vilsmeir-Heack reaction, Reimer-Tiemann reaction, Pechmann reaction, Fries rearrangement.
Stereochemistry Chilarity: Planar, central and axial symmetry; R and S concept conformational analysis of six membered and fused ring systems. Free radical substritution Sandmeyer’s reaction, Kolbe electrolysis, formation of cyclic ethers with lead tetra acetate, photochemical arylation.
Aromatic Substitution Reactions: Aromatic nucleophilic reaction; general introduction to different mecxhanism, structure-reactivity relationship, substitution through diazonium ion.
Addition Reactions: Addition to carbon-carbon double bond involving addition of electrophiles and nucleophiles, general mechanism, orientation and stereo-chemistry, addition to cyclopropane, Hydroboration, Michael reaction
Addition to Carbon-Hetero atom multiple bond: Mannich reaction, Reformatsky reaction, Tollen’s Reaction, Witting reaction, Prins reaction, Aldol consideration , Perkin reaction, Knoevenagel condensation, Benzoin Condensation
Elimination Reactions: Discussion of E1, E2, E1CB and E2CB mechanism and orientation. Sytzeff and Hoffmann rules, Pyrolytic elimination, cleavage of quaternary ammonium hydroxides, Conversion of vicinal dinitro compounds and vicinal dihalides in olefins
Reaction Mechanism: Aliphatic Nucleophilic substitution, Reaction SN1 , SN2 and SN-neighbouring group participation, Effect of substrate, substitution at Zallytic and vinylic carbon atoms. Aliphatic Electrophilic Substitution Reactions: Mechanism, of SE reactions; Migration of double bond, Halogenation of aldehydes and ketones
Mechanism of Molecular Rearrangements: Classification and general mechanistic treatment of free radical, nucleophilic and electrophilic molecular rearrangements.
Mechanism of following Rearrangements: Wagner-Meerwin, Pinacolone, Tiffener Denjanov ring expansion, Benzil-Benzillic acid, Wolf, Hofmann, Curtius, Schmidt, Baeyer-Villiger, Stevens, Witting
Want to Know? How To Deal With Exam Stress
Way to Download Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Lecturer Syllabus
- Applicants first visit the official site of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit “Syllabus” link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link related to syllabus according to post and subjects.
- Now JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 Exam Syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen within a second.
- Download Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Lecturer 10+2 Syllabus on your desktop and prepare accordingly.
JKPSC Lecturer Notification Details
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment exam every year for selection to various Posts in various disciplines. Now this organization is going to conduct recruitment exam for Lecturer 10+2 Posts in subjects like, Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Geography, History, Electronics, Islamic Studies, Persian, Bio Chemistry, Punjabi, Agriculture, Geology, information Practice, Dogri, Stenography, Computer Science etc. So, those applicants who had applied for the Lecturer 10+2 and going to take part in exam may download the JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus with the help of this page.
You May Read This: Steps to Follow during Online Examination
Candidates can download the JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017–2018 through this Official Link. You can subscribe our free email section for getting more details in your mail box. You can also join us through Facebook and Google Plus we will send you all information on your Facebook wall. If you have any query regarding JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus, then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
You Can Also Check: