JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, Srinagar has strewed a vacancy notification as JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from qualified candidates possessing prescribed academic/professional qualifications for the Posts of Lecturer in various Disciplines. Total 54 vacancies are available which will be filled by skilled and willing contenders against JKPSC Lecturer Notification. So, candidates can apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form on or before the last date that is 12-08-2017.
Applicants are advised to go through instructions and the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Applications through other mode will not be accepted. Applicants can grasp pin pointed information regarding JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down the below tuned page which is well prepared by team of resultinbox.com. Must have a look below for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs!!!
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer|
|Number Of Vacancies||54|
|Required Qualification||Post Graduate Degree / M.D / M.S / Ph.D., D.Sc / M.Ch / DM|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||12-08-2017|
JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy:
Lecturer: 54 Vacancies
Those applicants who are going to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment should possess Post Graduate Degree / M.D / M.S / Ph.D., D.Sc / M.Ch / DM in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized Medical University / Institute. Candidates must have required years of experience in concerned field.
Get More Jobs Options: Post Graduate Jobs
Restriction on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 1st January 2017 for JK Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- Selected applicants will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- Other allowances will also admissible to appointed job seekers as according to terms and policies for JKPSC Srinagar Lecturer Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
Examination Fee for Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment:
- For General Category: Rs. 805/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 405/-
- Applicants need to submit the fee through Challan.
- The applicants should take a printout of fee payment Challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Assortment of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by recruitment panel of organization.
- Interview of the candidates will be held at the Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e. Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu.
Way to Fill JKPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of organization that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Online Application” link.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of computer will appear and applicants will hit on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- Fill the JKPSC Lecturer Online Application Form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature if required along with application.
- Make payment of requisite examination fee.
- After completion of form, check the form at once & press “Submit” button.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 12-08-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee /Bank Challan: 14-08-2017
For more information regarding JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|