Job hunters who are looking for latest government job can grab JIPMER Recruitment. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research is all set to conduct walkin interview for filling up 66 Senior Residents vacancies in 18 disciplines. Interested aspirants who are eligible should apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 on 12/04/2017 and 13/04/2017 according to the departments.
Contenders who want to grasp jipmer.edu.in Recruitment, need tom appear on the walk-in interview on below mentioned address. Applying contenders are advised to check their eligibility first, and then proceed for JIPMER Jobs, by following some simple steps which are mentioned below. To collect more information regarding Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research recruitment, aspirants are need to stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Walk-in interview|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2017 and 13/04/2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of vacancies||No of vacancies|
|Nuclear Medicine 2||04|
|Obst & Gynaec||08|
JIPMER Requirements Details:
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree from recognized university/Institute
- 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution. MD/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.
Read Out: 8 Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job?
- Contenders, who are interested for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment, should not exceed according to qualification as per the directives of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research.
- For Post Graduate holders: 33 years
- For Post-Doctoral Degree holders: 35 years
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the norms of the organization.
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
Aspirants who will be successfully selected they will get amount of pay band of Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- for their performance in specific area. In case candidates selected for senior resident posts and do not possess any Post-Graduate degree or Diploma the emoluments of Senior Residents will be reduced by Rs.1300/-in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay.(Pre-revised).
Check Main Reasons: Are You Still Unemployed?
Candidates, who are interested for JIPMER senior resident recruitment, need to pay the application fees a Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06 according to categories as mentioned below.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates: No fee.
Mode of Appointment:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written test/ interview as decided by the selection committee of the organization.
- Short list candidates will be displayed on notice board on the same day.
- Written examination: 80%
- Review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview: 20%
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
- MD/MS /DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to visit official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.edu.in.
- Thereafter, you need to select Jobs link which is available at the middle of the home page above announcements section.
- There, you need to hit “Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis” link related to the post
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it carefully.
- Fill application form completely and attentively which is mention below the notification and attach all the documents along with passport size photographs.
- At last, bring it with all the documents at the time of interview.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
HUNTER Theatre, Ground Floor,
INSTITUTE Block, JIPMER,
Date of walk in interview — 12/04/2017 & 13/04/2017 at 08.30.A.M
Get Direct>>> JIPMER Recruitment Notification
Aspirants can get the whole information of JIPMER Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link and acquire the latest updates from our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Secret to Prepare For Written Examination||Upcoming Private Openings|