Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
Good News!! Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is all set to conduct Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 Entrance Exam and open online Registration Link for Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form. This is great news for those candidates who are eagerly want to get admission in Engineering & Non-Engineering Polytechnic Courses which are offered by various institutions & colleges of Jharkhand. Keen candidates can check the online examination dates by going through this page. Candidates are advised to comprehend this page to obtain detailed information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017.
Appliers can check all important dates relevant to this admission process such as start date of application, last date and other through this page by easily through online mode. Aspirant’s searching for good colleges in Jharkhand, then this Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification is a great opportunity for them. Contenders, willing to be a part of this examination they must fill Polytechnic Application Form till the end date that is15/04/2017. You may also get the rest info about this concern through this page of www.resultinbox.com
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
Engineering & Non-Engineering Polytechnic Courses
- Nationality of candidate applying for the admission must be Indian.
- Candidates must have domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Students must have passed 10th or equivalent exam with at least 35 % marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in 10th examinations are also eligible to apply but they have to produce their results at the time of counselling.
- No age limitation for candidates seeking admission in engineering courses (except mining engineering).
- Minimum age of candidates to get admission in Mining Engineering should be 17 years.
- Candidate must have Aadhaar card.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay application fees as mentioned as given in below table through online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking. Also, candidates can purchase the application form via offline mode through the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices of Jharkhand state.
|For general & OBC (I/II) category||Rs.650/-|
|For SC/ST/women candidates||Rs.325/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of the applied candidates will be done on the basis of their marks attained in the entrance examination. Check out below provided exam scheme so that it may easy for you to score good marks in this entrance test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
PECE Exam which is state level entrance exam is being conducted on 30-04-2017 from 10:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M which is basically a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) test. It will be held in offline mode. For every wrong answer, there is a deduction of 0.25 marks and total 2 hrs and 30 min will be provide top complete the said exam. The medium of examination will be Hindi and English language.
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
|Mathematics||50||1 mark each||2 hrs and 30 min.|
How to fill up the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
Step 1: Fill Application Form
- To fill up the admission for students have to visit official portal first i.e. jceceb.nic.in
- From homepage select “PECE 2017 Online Application Form Submission” and hit on it
- A new screen will come out with:
- Select “apply” tab and Read all the details and after the choose “hit here to proceed”
- Fill “Personal Details” and Select “Course and Exam City Options” and complete all the “Educational Details” and “Communication Details”.
- Now candidates are required to choose a password and enter the security password and Hit on “submit” tab
Step 2: Upload Images
- Submit all the scanned copies of documents/ certificates and photographs (Size of photographs and documents must be as same as prescribed)
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay application fees by using online mode i.e. through debit card/credit card/ or through net banking
- Reread the application form and at last select final submission tab and take a print out of filled up application form.
Get Here: Apply Online Link
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card:
Candidates who have registered for this JCECEB exam are informed that their Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket will be available from 24/04/2017, so candidates stay tuned with this web page as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to get their exam performance card from the 08-05-2017. To check the entrance exam results aspirants have to visit the official website of the university and have to follow the results link.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling
- Counseling sessions will start from second week of May, 2017, as aspirants who will qualify the examination and get their names in merit list will be eligible to attend the counseling procedure.
- At the time of counseling, candidates are required to carry the application form that will be downloaded from official website of the association and have to carry all their original document for verification (list of documents mentioned below) along with the counseling fees of Rs.400/- (For general & OBC (I/II) category) and Rs.250/-(For SC/ST/women candidates)
Documents needed at the time of verification:
Original copies of:
- 10th class admit card
- 10th class mark sheet
- Recent passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 score card
- Counseling letter
- Domicile certificate
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
|Application form starts||15-03-2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||15-04-2017|
|Admit card release||24-04-2017|
|First Counselling||2nd week of May 2017|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of June 2017|
Candidates for more details related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2017, go through the official notification stated above.
Read Related Updates: