ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has declared a vacancy notification titled as ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment. Via ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification the organization is inviting eligible contenders for 21 vacant positions of SI (Overseer). Male/Female aspirants who want to get Jobs in Government Sector may apply for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment by submitting their applications via online mode by visiting the official website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in. No other mode of applying for ITBP SI Recruitment will be accepted. Last date for aspirants to apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 is 22-09-2017.
Candidates who will apply for the ITBP Sub Inspector Jobs will have to undergo trough the physical test, written test, interview taken by the selection committee of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force. Candidates may also avail further details about the ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 like the ITBP Sub Inspector eligibility criteria, ITBP Sub Inspector selection, applying procedure, ITBP Sub Inspector Salary etc from the below section of this page designed by the team members of resultinbox.com
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy||Sub Inspector|
|Number Of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancies||21|
|Required Qualification for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs||Graduation, Post Graduation, and Degree/Diploma|
|Mode Of Apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Jobs||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Application Form||22-09-2017|
itbpolice.nic.in vacancy Name: Sub Inspector
Required Qualifications for ITBP SI Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in getting ITBP SI vacancy must have completed their Graduation, Post Graduation, and Degree/Diploma from a recognized university.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitation for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the ITBP SI vacancy must not be less than 20 years
- Maximum age limit decided by the commission for candidates to apply for ITBP police Recruitment is 25 years
Relaxations in age for Indo Tibetan Border Police Jobs will be given according to the norms of the organization.
ITBP SI Salary Given:
After the completion of ITBP SI Selection procedure, Candidates who will be selected for the ITBP SI Jobs available will receive their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-.
Mode Of Assortment for Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment:
The authorities of the have decided that the assortment of aspirant for Indo Tibetan Border Police Sub Inspector Recruitment will be based on their performance in the physical test, written test, interview.
ITBP Exam Pattern:
|Question Type||Subjects||Marks for each subject||Time Durations|
|Objective type||General English||20||120 minutes|
|Objective type/bilingual||General Awareness||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||20|
- There will be 100 objective type questions in the examination
- Each question will be of 1 mark
- Total time give to candidates for completing the examination is 120 minutes
Application Fees for Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy:
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-.|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex – Servicemen Candidates||No fee|
The Indo Tibetan Border Police application amount will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using credit card / debit card or via net banking
How To Apply for ITBP Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of i.e. itbpolice.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared hit on Recruitment
- A new page will again come out along with various ITBP vacancy links
- Select appropriate link regarding the itbpolice.nic.in recruitment of 21 SI (Overseer)
- Read all the details regarding the ITBP Jobs carefully and completely
- Afterwards go to the apply online link and fill up the ITBP online application form
- Complete all the details required in itbpolice.nic.in Application form and hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up ITBP SI application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last date to fill up the Indo Tibetan Border Police online application form is: 22-09-2017
Candidates who are interested and wish to avail more details about ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017–2018 may also go through the official notification link given here. Candidates having any query regarding the details given here like the Indo Tibetan Border Police Salary, Indo Tibetan Border Police Selection or any other then you can ask our experts about it by stating their comments in below given comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|