Latest job openings!! New notification has been liberated titled as ISRO Recruitment. Indian Space Research Organization is looking for eligible and dynamic contenders to fill 163 vacant jobs in different departments. Thus, organization invites the application through online mode for the post of Scientist/Engineer Jobs. Candidates, who are searching jobs in ISRO and want to prospect their career in government sector, are advice to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates can apply by forwarding the ISRO application form along with relevant documents on or before the last date. Application form should be downloaded from the official website or from the direct link framed below. For additional information concerning Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2017 Candidates may go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Total Posts||163 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned below|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
- Scientists/Engineers ‘SC’: 49 Posts
- Electronics: 42 Posts
- Mechanical: 36 Posts
- Computer Science: 09 Posts
- Civil: 08 Posts
- Electrical: 06 Posts
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 06 Posts
- Architecture: 02 Posts
Vacancies at Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh:
- Civil: 01 Posts
- Electrical: 03 Posts
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 01 Posts
Candidates who are going to apply against Indian Space Research Organization Jobs that is Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science must possess Degree of BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Also, contenders applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. Those aspirants who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017.
Candidates who are going to apply against Scientist/Engineer jobs must holdB.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE/ Bachelor degree in relevant trade from an established university or institute. Candidates must have relevant working experience in required field along with excellent academic records.
Job aspirants also have to be eligible in respect of age before applying against ISRO Jobs …. So, contenders whose age is more than35 years as on 07-03-2017 are eligible to apply.
Aspirants who are going to apply against above vacant post are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee, to grab the Indian Space Research Organization Vacancy. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Candidates who get selected for the vacant post will get good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 56100/- per month by the selection committee of organization. Also, in addition of the salary other allowances and HRA will be provided according to the particular posts of ISRO Careers.
After screening of application form, written test and interview will be done to select the most suitable candidates for the unoccupied post of the ISRO Jobs.
All the appliers are here by informed that their written test for these posts will going to be held on 07th May 2017 , if you want to get hired at desired post you need to give best in this written test. There is no TA will be paid for attending the Written Test. Well, candidates who get shortlisted after screening of application form they will get their ISRO Call Letters which will be sent only by e-mail during the third/last week of April 2017.
However, this written test will consists of 90 objective type questions carrying equal marks, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of performance in the Written Test, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Final selection will be done for these job openings in government sector on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Also Check These Tips:
- First and the foremost step is that candidates are required to log on the official website of Indian Space Research Organization that is isro.gov.in
- After visiting home page press on “careers” tab that is available at the bottom of home page.
- From new window, hit on “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science”
- “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Architecture” link and then strike on “Visit the Page” link
- Select Suitable link according the post you want to apply for.
- Then a PDF file will be appeared read the detailed information regarding recruitment carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Application form will appeared, you have to fill ISRO Online Application Form with complete details carefully in correct boxes and upload all relevant documents and certificates with it.
- Lastly hit on “submit” button also take hard copy of filled application form for future need.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Documents to Be Uploaded:
Following documents are required to upload with application form:
- SSC Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if necessary)
- Caste Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen discharge certificate
- PWD Certificate
ISRO Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2017:
|Opening Date for Online Registration||Ongoing|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||7th March 2017|
|Date of written test||07th March 2017|
|Last date to submit application fee for Indian Space Research Organization Application Form||08th March 2017|
|Deadline for Filling Indian Space Research Organisation Application Form||14th March 2017|
|Last date to apply against Scientists/Engineers ‘SC’||4th March 2017|
For more details concerning ISRO Recruitment 2017 one may go to the official notification link given below. Kindly bookmark this site to get latest information.
<<< Visit Here: Official Site >>>