ISRO Assistant Admit Card
Indian Space Research Organization is all set to issue ISRO Assistant Admit Card for upcoming written exam. This organization has decided to conduct the written exam on 15-10-2017 for the purpose of selecting willing candidates for Assistants and Upper Division Clerks Positions. Those applicants who have applied for the ISRO Assistant UDC Recruitment and going to take part in examination may get the ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017 through this page. You can also download the ISRO Assistant Hall Ticket from official site through online process.
To download ISRO UDC Admit Card, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. Candidates may get the whole details regarding ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017–2018 through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of resultinbox.com. Must have a look below!!!
ISRO Assistant Admit Card
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Date of Exam||15-10-2017|
Steps to Download Indian Space Research Organization Admit Card:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Indian Space Research Organization which is www.isro.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page, select “Recruitment for the post of assistants and Upper Division Clerk” and hit the appropriate link related to ISRO Assistant Exam Admit Card link.
- Now ISRO Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as application number and date of birth and press on “Submit” button.
- As you press on submit button, aspirant’s www.isro.gov.in Assistant Admit Card will be displayed on system screen.
- Aspirants are required to take a hard copy of your ISRO Assistant Call Letter and keep it carefully for your exam and bring it at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
ISRO Assistant Exam Details:
ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization and it is the space organization of the Government of India and its headquartered is located in the city of Bengaluru. This organization releases many job notifications time to time to fill up various vacant positions. Recently, organization broadcasted the employment notification to fill up 313 Assistants and Upper Division Clerks Positions.
Willing contenders can apply for the ISRO Assistant UDC Recruitment by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 31-07-2017. For this concern, organization will conduct the written exam on 15-10-2017. So, applicants who have decided to participate in exam may download the Indian Space Research Organization Assistants and Upper Division Clerks Admit Card with the help of this page.
Want to Know? Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
ISRO Assistant UDC Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No of Marks|
|Part A (Objective Type)|
|Part B (Descriptive)|
ISRO Assistant UDC Exam Centres
The Written Test will be organized at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test Scores only.
Read Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Date of Written Exam: 15-10-2017
To download ISRO Assistant Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. Applicants can subscribe our free email service to get the facility of direct email into your mailbox. If candidates have any query or face any problem then they can post their valuable comment in the comment box. Also, candidates can bookmark this page for easy access by pressing Ctrl + D.
You Can Check Below Given Section
|ISRO Recruitment||ISRO Assistant UDC Recruitment|
|Ways to Improve Concentration Power||How To Deal With Exam Stress|
|Tips To Reduce -ve Marking In Exams||Steps to Follow during Online Examination|