IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card
IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card is released; candidates may download it through this page!!! Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Hyderabad is all set to Prelims (Stage-I) Examination on 04/10/2017 and huge number of who wish to get recruited for the post of Assistant Manager are dedicatedly participating in this selection process. Those who are performing in prelims exam and are keen to get their hall ticket are informed to get their IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 via online mode by following the below stated instructions.
This page includes
|Status of admit card||Way to download|
|Essential instructions||Exam pattern|
|Centres of exam||Direct link to download|
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Hyderabad has organized this recruitment process in three stages that are prelims exam mains exam and interview. To get hired candidates need to qualify these exams, to participate in prelims examination it therefore very necessary to carry your IRDA Assistant Manager Hall Ticket with you while appearing for the exam. So top download IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017–18 candidates may scroll down the page and gather relevant information in this concern which well presented by the team of resultinbox.com
IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card
How to download IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card?
Candidates who are willing to get IRDA Assistant Manager Call letter may follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First of aspirants are required to log on to the official web portal of organization that is irdai.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to follow “Whats new” section.
- Candidates are then required to press “Notice for downloading of Admission/Call letters for the Phase 1 exam for
more …” link.
- The next step is to press “click here to download call letter” link and which will redirect you to the new page.
- Candidates are required to enter the asked details carefully and then hit the submit button.
- You will see the display of your IRDA Admit card on your computer screen in pdf format.
- After that you may download your IRDA hall ticket and save it to your desktop.
- Lastly take a printout of your IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card to carry it during the examkination.
Download Now: IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card
Read Carefully Some Important Instructions
- Candidates must bring one passport size photo; Identity proof (PAN, Voter’s Card etc.) which will be submitted to invigilator after the completion of exam.
- It is note that Ration Card will not be acceptable for ID proof.
- Aspirants must check whether the name mentioned on their IRDAI Call letters matching with the name of their Identity proof.
- Registered contact number or email id must be kept active to receive notifications.
IRDA Assistant Manager Exam pattern
IRDA Prelims Exam Pattern
For (Phase I): Online & MCQ Test
- All the questions will be objective type in this examination.
- There will be negative marking for which 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of 90 minutes will be given to complete Phase I Examination.
Check Here: Best Tricks to Crack Written Exam
IRDA Mains Exam Pattern:
For Phase II: Descriptive
- All the questions will be descriptive type.
- The examination will consist of 3 papers that are Paper I, II, and III
- Duration of 1 hour will be given for completion of each paper.
|II||Economic & Social Issues
|III||Insurance and Management|
IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Centres:
IRDA Exam Centres for Preliminary Exam (Phase-I):
|State/Union Territory||Exam Center|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar/Samba/
Alwar / Kota
|Sikkim||Gangtok – Bardang|
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Chandigarh||Mohali – Chandigarh
|Dadra Nagar Haveli,
Daman and Diu
IRDA Exam Centres Centers for Phase-II:
Aspirants who wish to attain more information about IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017-2018 are required to visit the official website of organization. And if you have any query or doubt related to this post then you may leave a comment in a below mention comment box, we will surely get back to you at the earliest.
Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing control + d key, you may also subscribe to our free mail services for direct notification into your mailbox or follow as on Google plus and Facebook to get latest updates directly on your wall.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|How To Deal With Exam Stress||How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions|