IPPB Admit Card
Do you wish to download IPPB Admit Card if yes? Then scroll down this page. IPPB hall ticket has published now by Indian Post Payments Bank for those applicants who are going to appear IPPB Mains exam. Candidates who qualified in Preliminary Examination for IPPB Officer Scale 1 post they will be shortlisted for Main Exam which is going to be held on 29th January 2017. So those participants who are applicable for the Mains Exam they may download IPPB Admit Card 2017 through the help of this page.
Shortlisted applicants are advised to download their Indian Post Payments Bank Admit card from this page by following some guidelines that are mentioned below. Participated contenders may get rest information regarding IPPB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card by scrolling down this page which well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
IPPB Admit Card
|Name of the Organizer||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Kind of Page Category||Admit Card|
|Vacancy Names||Officer Scale I|
|No of post||1710|
|Type of Exam||Online Test (Objective Type)|
|Exam date||29th January 2017|
How To Download The IPPB Exam Admit Card?
Applicants who want to download their IPPB Call Letter they have to read the below mentioned instructions:-
- First of all applicants need to go the official website of the organization that is indiapost.gov.in
- On the home page of you need to select the “opportunity” tab.
- After that you have to hit on the suitable link for downloading the call letter.
- Then you need to fill the necessary details like registration number and date of birth in an available space.
- Now your hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further reference.
IPPB Exam Pattern:
|Test name||Questions||Marks||Duration||Exam Type|
|Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes (02 hours)||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|General Financial Awareness||60||60|
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare For Examination
Important Points Which Must Be Keep In Mind:
Aspirants may appear for the examination with required documents that are given below:-
- Valid IPPB mains exam call letter
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, e-Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Election Card, Bank Passbook, Passport or ID Card issued by School/College)
- Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof
You must arrive at the venue 02-03 hours early for completion of different formalities. Candidates who are reporting late after a particular time they will not be permitted to take the test.
Applicants may download their call letter through official website by following above instructions. You can also get and download it through official link which is available under the note section of this page.
Applicants may check Official Link to download IPPB Admit Card 2017 and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding IPPB Result and recruitment. You can also bookmark our web portal www.resultinbox.com to acquire instant access. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to grab upcoming details on your timeline wall directly