Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment
You are informed that 1430 vacancies are now available for the post of Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive. Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment Notification has been depicted for the same. Interested can apply for Intelligence Bureau (IB) jobs by filling the online application forms before the ending date which is 02.09.2017. The online applications are easily available on the official website of the organization from 10.08.2017. Candidates can easily apply for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2017 with the help of the below mentioned steps.
Aspirants seeking jobs for the position of Asst Central Intelligence Officer Executive Post must hold graduation or its equivalent form any recognized university. To be a part of this organization you need to go through two phases of selection procedure that is written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates in the interview will have to go through personal interview for final selection. You are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria given on this web portal resultinbox.com before applying for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2018.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive|
|Number Of Vacancies||1430|
|Required Qualification||Graduation or equivalent|
|Mode Of Apply for KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||02.09.2017|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Vacancies:
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive- 1430
Aspirants applying for the above mentioned vacant position must hold graduate degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute or university.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Minimum age of the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive must be 18 Years and maximum 27 Years respectively. Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates as per the norms and orders issued by the government.
Emoluments for Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Grade-II/Executive Post:
Aspirants who will get selected for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Post will be offered a handsome amount of salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
General category candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as an examination fee and there is no fee foe SC/ ST category candidates.
Selection Process for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview. The organization first of all will conduct written test, those candidates who will qualify the written test will have to appear for the interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Intelligence Bureau (IB).
Ways to fill Intelligence Bureau IB online form:
- To acquire online form first of all, candidates you are required to visit the official website of the organization which is mha.nic.in
- Scroll down on the home page and then you are advised to hit on “vacancies” tab given in the “Information” section.
- A new page will appear on your screen and search for the suitable link for the post of Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive.
- Hit on the link and then a PDF file will appear on your screen and you need to read all the instructions related to eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible then hit on “Apply Online” to fill the application form.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and upload a recent passport size photograph and all the required educational documents.
- Take a preview of the form and then hit on submit button.
- At last you can take out the hard copy of the form and keep it safely for th future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.08.2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 02.09.2017
To get further acknowledgement regarding Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2017–2018 you may need to go through this Official Link. You can subscribe to our web portal to get free email alerts. For any query, you inbox us in the below mentioned comment box, we will soon solve your query.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|