Indian Post Office Recruitment
Indian Post Office has recently professed a newest employment notification regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications for filling up the 3963 unoccupied posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Deserving candidates, who want to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018, are required to fill the Indian Post Office GDS Application form or before the last date that 19-10-2017 and 20-10-2017. Selection of the prominent candidates will be made on the basis of involuntarily generated merit list and there is no weight age for the higher educational qualification.
As per Indian Post Office Vacancies Notification, those candidates who are going to apply for IPO Gramin Dak Sevak jobs must have passed 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. /Central Govt. Interested aspirants are advised to register themselves before the time runs out. Aspirants, seeking for the Indian Post Office government jobs, have a great opportunity to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 according to the regions. To get more details about Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the whole page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com
Indian Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Post Office|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||3963|
|Last date to apply||19-10-2017 and 20-10-2017|
|Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment:|
Candidates, who want to apply for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment, must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment. Those candidates who will be qualified in written exam and oral test, they will get suitable amount of salary Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- as per the organization norms. Bihar Post Office GDS online applications will be accepted till 19-10-2017. Candidates are informed to check Bihar Gram Dak Sewaks Category Wise vacancies list, which is mentioned below-
Bihar GDS Category Wise Vacancies:
Check Here: Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment
|Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment:|
Interested Job seekers, who wish to apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs, must hold 10th class certificate or equivalent qualification from recognized board/Schools. Aspirants should have basic computer knowledge and need to furnish 60 days Computer training certificate along with the application form. Selected aspirants against Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancies will be get security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. Chhattisgarh Post Office application form will be accepted till 20-10-2017
Chhattisgarh Post Office Vacancies:
Name of The Vacancy:
Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs
Distribution Of Vacancies:
|Circle/State||No. Of Vacancies||Check Here|
|Kerala||1193||Kerala Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126||AP Post Office Recruitment|
|Telangana||645||Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Odisha||1072||Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Himachal Pradesh||391||HP Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859||MP Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Rajasthan||1577||Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment|
|Jharkhand||256||Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Haryana||438||Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Delhi||16||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Chhattisgarh||123||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Karnataka||1048||Karnataka Post Office Recruitment|
|Tamilnadu||128||Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Punjab||620||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Gujarat||1912||Gujarat Post Office Recruitment|
|Assam||467||Assam Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Maharashtra||1789||Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment|
|West Bengal||4982||West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment|
- In order to grab Indian Postal Gramin Dak Recruitment, candidates should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt certificate.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Check More: 10th Pass Jobs
- Applicants who are interested to join Indian Postal recruitment, they must be above than 18 years and should not be above than 40 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per government of India rules and regulations.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
India Post Office Emolument Details:
Indian Postal Circle conducts various recruitment processes in different locations and those candidates who successfully qualified in the Indian Postal Circle recruitment process, then organization is providing a excellent pay scale on monthly basis.
Organization is also providing a wonderful grade pay and perks on monthly basis as per the norms and directives as mentioned below.
- GDS MC – Rs.2870–Rs.4370
- GDS BPM – Rs.2745-Rs.4245
- GDS MD – Rs.4220-Rs.6470
- GDS Packer – Rs.3635-Rs.5585
Indian Post Office Selection Process:
- Indian Postal office will be generated automatic merit list of Application Forms, submitted by the Candidates at time of online registration. Candidates who obtain the marks which aggregated percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals in 10th standard will finalize the selection.
- After that, candidates will be called for the Written test or interview process which will be conduct by the selection committee of the Indian Postal Office Recruitment.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
- The final selection will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
Follow To See:
India Postal Application Fees:
|All Female and SC/ST candidates||exempted|
Modes of Applying:
- Candidates need to pay the application fees at any at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires making the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information.
India Post Office Documents Details
Things required at the time of online registration:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
Documents along with prescribed size:
|Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb;
not exceeding A4 size
|Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||Not Mandatory
|Additional Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)||600kb;
not exceeding A4 size
not exceeding A4 size
|Community Certificate||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate|
200×230 pixels preferable
Also Look On: Indian Post Office Syllabus
Indian Post Office Recruitment Applying Process:
- Applicants who want to apply for this Indian Post Office recruitment, need to visit the official website that is www.appost.in/gdsonline
- After that, A page will be open having vacancies details with Locations.
- Candidates need to hit the appropriate location link.
- They have to visit direct links provided below on this page.
- By pressing above said link a new page will be opened having notification.
- Go through the whole Indian Postal Notification, and hit the link given on this page.
- Now you need to read all instructions carefully and hit to “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill application in proper manner and mentioned your correct details on it and attach all required documents along with it.
- Once the application is being filled successfully, hit submit button.
- At last, keep a copy of it for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Aspirants can read this Official Notification carefully in order to get other information about MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Applicants can also bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com using CTRL+D to attain other information about MP Postal Circle vacancies.