Indian Post Office Recruitment
Job hunters must grab the chance by applying for Postal Circle Jobs here!!! India Post Ministry Of Communications has notified an employment advertisement titled as Indian Post Office Recruitment. Organization wants to hire courageous applicants for engagement of Doctors, Post Offices and Mailguard vacancies. Job hunters, who wish to shine their career in government sector they must apply against Indian Post Office Recruitment.
Dedicated contenders are required to submit application form before the closing date that is 14th & 15th February 2017 as per the concerned position. For more acknowledgements regarding Indian Post Office Vacancies you need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Post Office Recruitment
Indian Post Office Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Post Office|
|Name of the Posts||Doctor ,Postman and Mail Guard|
|Mode Of Application||Online/offline|
Name Of The Post:
- Mail Guard
Essential Qualification Details:
Candidates who are applying for Doctor they must have completed MBBS degree and who are applying for Postman and Mail Guard post they must hold Matriculation or its equivalents from recognized board or university.
Pay Scale for Indian Post Office Jobs:
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Postman||Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100|
- Aspirants who want to apply for Postman and Mail Guard post should be between 18 years to 27 years and for Doctor Post upper age limit should be 62 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category according to the organization norms.
Age relaxation For Postman and Mail Guard:
Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of lndia orders are as indicated below:
|Physically handicapped (PH)||10 years|
|PH +SC/ST||10+5 years|
|Ex- service man (Ex-SM)||3 years relaxable after deducting the military service from
the actual age as on the closing date of application i.e. 14-
|Ex- SM +(SC/ST)||8 years (3 +5 ) relaxable after deducting the military service from the actual age as on the closing date of application|
|Ex- SM +(OBC)||6 years ( 3 + 3) relaxable after deducting the military service from the actual age as 0n the closing date of application|
|Government servants who have
rendered not less than 3 years as
on the closing date of application
|Upto 40 years of age, For SC/ST 45 years of age and for OBC 43 years of age.|
Applicants who are going to apply for Postman and Mail Guard position they have to pay Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- In addition to the application fee, examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- .
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tibes/ Physically Handicapped and all Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Exam pattern & Syllabus:
Selection Procedure for Indian Post Office Vacancy:
- Applicants will be selected successfully on the basis of their performance in written exam or interview as per the post which you are going to apply for above post.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam or interview.
Must Follow Below Given Tips To Get A Job:
How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment?
For Doctor Post (Offline Process):
- Applicants who want to apply for Indian Post Office Career they need to visit official website of organization which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now on the home page candidates are required to choose “Opportunity” tab which is available bottom of the page.
- After that on the next page appliers are required to “Notification for Engagement of Doctors on contract basis in Postal Dispensaries of Jalpaiguri and Siliguri” link.
- Thereafter an instructions page will be opened on your system display in PDF format, after reading complete instructions carefully contenders have to download Indian Post Office Application Form and fill it in proper manner.
- After filling the application form you need to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc and enter all required details on it.
- Lastly, duly maintained application form with required documents should be sent to the address that is given below.
Department of posts, India
Office of the postmaster general
North Bengal Region
For other post (Online Process):
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.keralapost.gov.in
- On home page of the official website applicants have to choose “Career” tab available left side of the page.
- A new page will open having further latest openings and candidates have to select the “Hit here to Apply” under the “Postman / Mail guard examination 2017” link.
- Applicants have to read complete details carefully and press the option “Apply Online”.
- Fill the online application form carefully with all the required details and finally press the button “Submit”.
- Candidates can take a print out of the Submitted application form for further use in future.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Ending date for submit the application form (Doctor Post): 15th February 2017
Closing date for sill online application form (Postman and Mail Guard Post): 14th February 2017
Last date for paying application Fee: 17th February 2017
Date of examination: 09th April 2017
Check Official Notification1 & Official Notification2 for getting other information regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017. Keep visiting with web portal www.resultinbox.com for obtaining more upcoming career and recruitment related information.