Indian Post Office Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, Bhopal has circulated the vacancy advertisement as Indian Post Office Recruitment for filling up 25 vacant positions of Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS Vacancies in Indian Post MP & HP Circle. In this concern organization is inviting online applications forms from interested and eligible candidates. Job hunters can apply against Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date that is 25/03/2017.
Job seekers can get whole acknowledgement regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment from the lower section of this web page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Short Review
|Name Of The Post||Postman (Group ‘C’)|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Mode Of Applying||Offline|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||25-03-2017|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas||30-03-2017|
Indian Post Office Division Wise Vacancies:
|Division/ Unit||No. Of Posts|
Interested job entrants who want to apply against above mentioned vacancies must have completed Matriculation with good academic records from a recognized Board or University against Indian Post Department Jobs.
Check this: 10th Pass Jobs
- Along with education qualification, candidates are also required to satisfy age criteria that is applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 25-03 -2017.
- Upper age limit relaxable for reserved vacancies candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes up to five years,
- For candidates belonging to other backward classes up to three years and for ex-servicemen, P.H candidates
- servant candidate up to the extent admissible in accordance with the concerned Recruitment Rules and the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Aspirants who get selected for the Indian Post Office jobs will receive good amount of salary of Rs. 21700- 69100 (Pre revised 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2000/-) + allowances as admissible.
|Category||Application Processing Fee||Examination & Process Finalization Fee|
|OC & OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Well, this application fees shall be paid in UCR in any Post Office of H.P State.
- Aspirants of outside H.P State should attach Indian Postal Orders (payable to the concerned authority) of the required amount/ fees with their Application.
- Aptitude Test will be conducted by the authority of organization to select the most deserving and capable candidates for the manager and officer posts. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the aptitude test/ Examination.
- The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit in respect of concerned division and selection will be purely on merit basis.
Indian Post Office Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Total Marks||No. of questions||Details of topics|
|G.K.||25||25 questions||Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, culture and sports, General Policy and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current Affairs and Reasoning and Analytical ability of 10th standard.|
|Mathematics||25||25 questions||Number systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time and work, Time and distance, Use of table and graph, Mensuration.|
|English||25||25 questions||Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc.|
|Regional language i.e. Hindi||25||25 questions||Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.|
Do You Know: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Procedure to Apply:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official site of association that is hppostalcircle.gov.in
- After appearing on home page of official site select “News and Updates” section and after that choose“Applications are invited for the Post of Postman in HP Circle under Direct recruitment” link.
- Now select “Applications are invited for the Post of Postman in HP Circle under Direct recruitment” and hit “Advt PM 2016-17” link.
- After that read he given notification carefully and completely
- Download the Application Form and fill the form with required details and attach all the required documents with it
- Lastly paste your photograph and enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned below by super scribing it with the post name.
Check this: Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Division/ Unit||Postal Address|
|Chamba||Supdt. Post Offices Chamba (H.P) – 176310|
|Dehra||Supdt. Post Offices, Dehra- 177101 – H.P|
|Dharamsala||Supdt. Post Offices, Dharamsala – H.P 176215|
|Hamirpur||Sr. Supdt Post Offices, Hamirpur, (H.P) – 177001|
|Mandi||Sr. Supdt Post Offices Mandi (H.P) – 175001|
|Shimla||Sr. Supdt. Post Offices, Shimla, (H.P) – 171001|
|Solan||Supdt. Post Offices, Solan, (H.P) – 173211|
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 25-03-2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 30-03-2017
- Aptitude Test Date: 23-04-2017
Candidates may get other details in regard to Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 from above specified Official Link.
Indian Post Office Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, Bhopal has emitted an employment advertisement titled as Indian Post Office Recruitment. Organization wants to hire courageous job searchers for engagement of Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS Vacancies in Indian Post MP Circle. Job searchers who are searching for further information regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 are advised to take a look on below stated page.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for Indian Post Office Jobs Notification by sending applications at postal address framed below but before the deadline that is 12-04-2017. For more acknowledgements regarding Indian Post Office Vacancies you need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Post Office Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Post Office|
|Name of the Posts||Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS|
|No. of the Posts||31|
|Last date to Apply||12-04-2017|
Indian Post Office Vacancies:
|Name of Vacancy||Number Of
|CO/ RO (Administrative)||04|
|RMS MP Dn.Bhopal||02|
|RMS ID Dn. Indore||02|
|CO/ RO (Administrative)||01|
|RMS MP Dn.Bhopal||01|
Essential Qualification Details:
- Candidates who are applying for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant, they should have 12th class from recognized University/ Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant post.
- For the position of Post Man and MTS: Candidates must hold Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with sports qualification as given in the notification.
Pay Scale for Indian Post Office Jobs:
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Rs.5,200-20,200 + grand pay of Rs.2400|
|Postman||Rs.5,200-20,200+ grand pay of Rs.2000|
|MTS||Rs.5,200-20,200+ grand pay of Rs.1800|
- Aspirants who want to apply for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Postman vacancy should be between 18 years to 27 years and for MTS Post age limit should be in between18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 for OBC candidates as per rules.
Applicants who are going to apply for above vacant positions they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- In addition to the application fee, examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- .
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tibes/ Physically Handicapped and all Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Procedure for Indian Post Office Vacancy:
Applicants will be selected successfully on the basis of their educational and sports qualification followed by the interview.
Grab This: Best Way To Crack Interview
How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment?
- Applicants who want to apply for Indian Post Office Career they need to visit official website of organization which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that on the next page appliers are required to “Notification for the recruitment of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman and MTS (erstwhile Group’D’) in Madhya Pradesh circle under sports Quota” link available at the middle of the home page.
- Thereafter an instructions page will be opened on your system display in PDF format, after reading complete instructions carefully contenders have to download Indian Post Office Application Form and fill it in proper manner.
- After filling the application form you need to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc and enter all required details on it.
- Lastly, duly maintained application form with required documents should be sent to the address that is given below.
Check This: Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.),
Room No 205, ll Floor.
O/o the Chief Postmaster
General, M.P. Circle,
Bhopal – 462012
Ending date for submit the application form: 12-04-2017
Check above provided Official Notification for getting other information regarding Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017. Keep visiting with web portal www.resultinbox.com for obtaining more upcoming career and recruitment related information.