Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Take an advantage of Government Jobs Here!!Indian Ordnance Factory has expanded a vacancy notification specifying details on Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment. To appoint goal oriented, proficient applicants on 12 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Technician (Vocational) Apprentice posts applications are invited by IOF. Job fighters who are willing to be a part of this organization they must apply against Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are qualified and looking for Job In Government Organization may grab this golden opportunity quickly. The applying applicants are informed that the last date of applying for IOF Recruitment is 06th March 2017. Eligible job hunters may get all the details through this page which is well maintained by the team of member of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Ordnance Factory Job Notification (In Brief):
|Name Of Organization||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|Recruitment Process||Merit Base|
|Mode To Apply||Offline|
|Last Date||06th March 2017|
|Category job||Government job|
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg||1|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice|
|Medical Lab Technician||1|
Qualification Required for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs:
- Applicants who are applying for Graduate Apprentice post they must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE degree from recognized university.
- Job seekers who are applying for Technician Apprentice post they must hold 12th Standard qualification and 2 years diploma in relevant field from recognized Board/institute.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 3542/-|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||Rs.2758/-|
Age limit of applying contenders will be decided by the organization and upper age relaxation will be granted to SC/ST/OBC category aspirants according to the organization rules.
Mode of selection:
- Initially applicants will be short- listed on the basis of their qualification, experience, application form etc
- Selection of contenders will be done on the basis of interview/ test which will be taken by the selection committee of the organization.
Must Read Useful Guidelines:
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment?
- First of all applicants who are willing to apply for above said posts have to visit official website of organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- Then applicants are required to choose “Job Opportunities” tab on the home page.
- After that you have to select the “Join Us” tab and select the suitable link as per the post which you are going to apply.
- Then the advertisement will be opened on your screen.
- Now you must read all instructions carefully and take a printout of prescribed Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Aspirants have to fill it properly with all required and mandatory details and affix necessary documents and recent passport size photograph in the space given on application form.
- Lastly, appliers have to put complete application form in to the envelope super scribed with “Application Form the Post Of…………..” and send it in a below mentioned address before the last date.
Read Here: Instruction To Fill Application Form
The General Manager, Ordnance Factory,
Ending date for submit the application form: 06th March 2017 (Within 21 days of publication of advertisement)
Aspirants can obtain all the details about Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 through the Official Notification. Job seekers can get the future information regarding IOF Vacancy through the web portal www.resultinbox.com or you can bookmark the page by using ctrl+D to get instant access.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
For hiring 370 Semi-Skilled (Group C) candidates, a latest job notification has proclaimed as Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment. On this page we give you the information about IOF Vacancies!!! This organization is going to conduct assortment program for hiring the goal oriented and proficient aspirants on Semi-Skilled (Group C) post under Examiner Welder, Examiner Machinist, Fitter, Grinder, Turner, Millwright and many more trades. Applicants who have intellectual skills they may grasp this opportunity by applying for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.
Ambitious applicants who want to do work in this type of organization they may fill and submit their online application form till the last date that is 10th March 2017. Job seekers who want to obtain rest detail they must pay attention of a below information which is well designed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
|Name of the company||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Post name||Semi-Skilled (Group C)|
|Trades||Examiner Welder, Examiner Machinist, Fitter, `Grinder, Turner, Millwright and many more|
|No of vacancy||370|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||10th March 2017|
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancies Details:
|Name of the trades||No of vacancy|
|Examiner Fitter (General)||14|
Essential Qualification Details:
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory jobs 10th or equivalent + NAC/NTC from recognized university with good education records.
Age criteria of applying candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 10th March 07 and age relaxation will be provided 5 years to SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Applicants who will be selected for available vacancies will be paid competitive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs 18000/- per month.
Selection of applying candidates, for above posts, will be done as per their performance in written test and interview. Job hunters, who will be able to make an impression on employer with their talent, may grab this chance. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Best Preparation Tips:
How To Apply For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment?
Appliers for above post are needed to follow the instructions or steps which are available below on this page:-
- First of all you are required to visit the official web site of organization that is www.ofb.gov.in
- Then you are needed to hit “Job Opportunity” tab and you have to choose “Join Us” tab.
- Thereafter you have to press suitable link as per the concerned post.
- Now the advertisement will be opened in PDF format will be displayed on your screen and read the notification carefully and completely.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Then you have to fill the Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form in an appropriate manner with complete detail.
- Then upload all the required testimonials and certificates like birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, and two copies of latest passport size photographs.
- Now check your applications once again, if there will be error you need to correct it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Last date for submit the application form: 10th March 2017
Appliers for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 may get further detail through Official Notification. You are advised to visit our web portal www.resultinbox.com time to time to acquire latest updates regarding recruitment, result, admit card.