Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Government Of India has initiated a notification as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 in order recruit candidates for January Batch of Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC). According to the Indian Navy SSC Notification, Candidates can apply online for Indian navy Jobs till the deadline that is 24/04/2017. Interested candidates can get the entry ticket in Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017- 2018 by submitting the online application form.
Aspirants can apply for Indian Navy by submitting the SSC application form via online mode with the help of the underneath declared procedure. To get detailed facts about this Advertisement, you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Name of the Vacancy||Commission Officer Jobs|
|total No. Of Vacancies||08|
|Last date to submit application||27/04/2017|
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies:
Commission Officer: 08 vacancies
candidates, who want to get Indian SSB Recruitment, must hold engineering degree such as B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Instrumentation/ I.T/ Chemical/ Aerospace from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
- Aspirant’s age for Indian navy Recruitment, must be between 02-01-1993 to 1-07-1998.
- Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list as per cut off/ percentage of marks
- Their performance level in SSC Interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination.
How To Apply For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment?
- in order to get Indian Navy SSC Jobs, candidates have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Select the appropriate link of Indian Navy notification which is available on the homepage.
- Now PDF will be appear in the screen, Read the notification carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “apply” button.
- Fill the application form carefully including all the details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment>>> Download PDF
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
End Date to submit the application form: 27/04/2017
For more details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 candidate have to hit Official Notice Link given above. You can also bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com by pressing CTRL + D. Aspirants may also subscribe our web- portal www.resultinbox.com through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services.
Have A Look On
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||Indian Post Office Recruitment|