Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
A job advertisement has released as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment in order to recruit candidates for the filling up the various NAVIK (General Duty) Vacancies. according to the Notification, candidates need to fill the online application form. this is a great opportunity for those candidates who just passed 10+2. candidates are advised to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 before the closing date that is 22/03/2017.
Remaining information of joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Recruitment can be attained from this page that is well furnished below by team of www.resultinbox.com. Interested candidates may apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs by forwarding their applications in support of academics qualification till the specified date. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Association Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Positions Hiring For||NAVIK (General Duty|
|Recruitment Process||Written Test/ PF|
|Category of job||Government Job|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
Navik (General Duty)
Interested Contenders should passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Grab Today: 12th Pass Jobs
|SC / ST Candidates||27 Years|
|OBC Candidates||25 Years|
candidates can attain the Basic Pay Scale for Navik(GD) is Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation). Plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
candidates will be promoted up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Others Perks & Benefits:
- Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family including
- dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
|North Eastern Zone||Kolkata|
|North Western Zone||Gandhinagar|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- Candidates have to go through the written examination which includes objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc up to 12th.
- after that, qualified candidates will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The PFT will consist of
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Candidate need to visit the official website of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Select “Opportunities” button which is available on the home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully for filling application.
- After that, hit “I Agree” button and fill online application form with exact information.
- Then, upload the photograph and signature respectively along with essential documents and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last date for applying online: 22/03/2017 till 05:00 Hrs.
You can go through Official Notification Link for getting more facts about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Applicants can bookmark our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com by using Control + D to fetch updated info on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Grab Direct PDF>> Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification