Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus
Candidates who are ready to appear in Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam are notified that Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus is available here. You can download ICG Navik GD Syllabi for (10+2 Entry) 01/2018 Batch by visiting the official website of Ministry of Defence. To prepare well you require ICG Navik GD Exam pattern along with the Navik GD Syllabus. Candidates, you don’t need to seek for ICG Navik GD Syllabi in a PDF format as you can acquire the entire information and details regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017 on this page.
To cover each and every topic, you need to prepare according to the syllabus and exam pattern. It will help you out to know the structure of exam and the type of questions to be asked from each topic and qualify the exam with good percentage. After that you will be able to appear in the next round of selection process that is Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination. You have to qualify all the rounds if you desire to join this government organization. Get the study tips to crack the exam along with Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2018 on this page created by the team of resultinbox.com
Get here Complete Notice: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus
For selecting many eligible candidates, the organization is going to conduct Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination. So if you want to crack the written examination then you need to go through the syllabus and patter of the written exam mentioned below.
ICG Navik GD Syllabus:
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sets and Set Theory
- 3D Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
Know here: How to Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams?
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- solid, liquid or gaseous
- periodic table
- Chemical reactions
- Correction of sentences
- active passive voice
- direct indirect sentences
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Use of pronouns
GK & Current Affairs
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Dance, History
- Capitals and Currencies
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities
- Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors
Quantitative aptitude and reasoning
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Blood relation
- Similarities and differences
- Word Building
- Coding and de-coding
- Other sub-topics
- if any Numerical operations
Indian Coast Guard Physical Fitness Test:
Requirements for Physical fitness test (PFT) are as follows:
- 6 Km running to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushups
Read This: How to Prepare For the Physical Fitness
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Pattern 2017:
- The examination is of written type objective type in nature.
- The paper pattern has multiple choice questions which states that each question will have four options and you need to select only one correct answer.
- Each question in the exam carries one mark.
- The questions in the exam are based on ICG Navik (10+2) syllabus.
About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
To hire the candidates for the post of Navik (General Duty) under Ministry of Defence,the notification has been announced as Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment. The organization has invited the eligible candidates to fill the application form and appear for the selection rounds which are written test, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination. For the practice of written exam you can refer to Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Exam Syllabus given on this page.
Press Here To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
Aspirants who will succeed in the written test will be able to appear in the PFT round and qualifying candidates in the PFT will be eligible to go for medical examination. The examination will be held on the respective zone wise centers which are mentioned below. So it is essential for you to prepare well for the exam using syllabus and clear all the rounds of selection process.
ICG Examination Center For Coast Guard Exam 2017:
Here are some zone wise examination centers for Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam.
|Region/ Zone||Examination Center|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair|
Study tips to crack the exam:
- Make a proper study plan.
- Arrange all your study material and books etc at one place.
- Try to make notes in your own language.
- Practice from the sample paper and previous year question papers.
- Give online tests and do the preparation.
- Discuss the topics with your friends or anyone who could help you out.
- Always choose a peaceful area for your studies.
Know Here: How to Deal with Exam Stress
You can get all the information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017-2018 on this page. For more query regarding the syllabus and exam pattern you can write us in the below stated comment box, we will reply you soon.
Check Out Below Given Links
|Best Tricks to Crack Exam||10 Awesome Tips To Crack SSB Interview|
|Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation||How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions|
|How to Crack NDA Exam in 3 months||How to Crack NDA Exams without Coaching|