Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Recruitment Notification has been released by the authorities of Indian Coast Guard. The main reason behind issuing the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment advertisement is to invite eligible contenders for Navik General Duty (10+2 Entry) 01/2018 Batch. Aspirants willing to join Indian Navy may apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and filling up the online application forms.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Online Application link will be available from 26-08-2017 and will be available till 04-09-2017. Aspirants are advised to get registered before the last date stated. Before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to read each and every detail regarding it carefully. We the team members of resultinbox.com have tried to provide all the necessary information here on this page. If aspirants want to know more than they can also go through the Official Notification PDF whose link is given in below section of this page. Please have a look…
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancies||Navik GD|
|Required Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs||10+2|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form||04-09-2017|
Post Name: Navik (General Duty)
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Eligibility:
Candidates who are interested in the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 they must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks (aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics) from an affiliated Board.
Check Out Current: 12th Pass Jobs
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD vacancy is 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs is 22 years
Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST Candidates and 3 years relaxation will be given to OBC Candidates
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Salary Given:
Candidates who will be assorted for the Jobs in Indian Coast Guard Navik will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post 7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
After being promoted to the to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari candidates will receive Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) with Dearness Allowance (post 7th pay commission implementation)
Benefits other than salary in Indian Coast Guard:
- Ration and clothing facilities as per the rules implanted in 7th Pay commission
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement
- Canteen and various loan facilities will also be given
- Even after getting retired candidate will get ECHS medical facilities
Check Out: Career Scope for women in Defence service
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Selection:
Assortment of candidates for the foresaid vacancies will be done on the basis of:
- Short Listing
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD exam pattern:
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name|
Candidates who will qualify the written examination and will get clear Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result will become eligible to appear in the PFT test and Initial Medical Test, the PFT Exam will comprise of:
Physical Fitness Test:
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Medical Examination:
After the PFT Examination candidates will undergo through the Medical Examination, medical examination will include:
The medical examination will be done under the authorization of Military Doctors, the initials for Medical Fitness are:
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms.
Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
|Chest||Should be well proportioned.
Minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
* Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
After all the above procedure candidates who will qualify the whole procedure will become undergo through the Final Medical Examination. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Test Centers:
|States -Candidates residing|
|Karnal||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana (other than NCR District’s), Union Territory of Chandigarh|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than NCR district’s).|
Haryana NCR District– Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak,
Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani and
U.P NCR District – Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar,
Bulandshahr, Hapur and Baghpat.
Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR district’s)|
|North-East Zone||Guwahati||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim.|
|East Zone||Mandapam||South Tamil Nadu District – Kanniyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur.|
|Chennai||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Puducherry.|
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|New Mangalore||Karnataka & Goa|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||A & N Islands|
Check Out: Latest Government Jobs Notification
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card:
The Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Hall tickets will be available on the official website from 13-09-2017 to 22-09-2017. To appear in the examination it is mandatory for contenders to carry their Call letters along
Documents required at the time of appearing in the examination:
- Three copies of pre-filled online Indian Coast Guard Navik e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan Card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Age proof and caste proof specially for reserved category candidates
- Further, in case of OBC the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- 10 recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment ?
- Start the procedure with visiting the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared go to “Downloads” section and then select appropriate link regarding the Recruitment of Navik GD
- After going through all the details if you find yourself eligible for the vacancy then
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Careers” tab
- Afterwards hit on Online Application“link
- Hit on new registration link and fill up the online Indian Coast Guard Navik GD registration form carefully
- Once you complete all the details you will receive an Automated Log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD application window
- The online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete all the requirements that are asked
- After completing the details upload all the requisites and then recheck all the details you have entered
- Now if you are sure about the details and documents uploaded then hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filed up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get below>>> Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment PDF
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Hit Here|
|Download Notification||Hit Here|
|Date of starting of online application for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment||26-08-2017|
|Last date for submission of Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form||04-09-2017 till 05:00 PM|
|Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card||13-09-2017 to 22-09-2017|
Candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 – 2018, may also go through the Official Notification given in the above section of this page. Candidates having any sort of question in their mind regarding the details given here on this page may ask our experts about it by stating their comments in below stated comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Employment News This Week|
|Tips to Prepare For Written Examination||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|10 Awesome Tips To Crack SSB Interview||How To Deal With Exam Stress|