Indian Army Recruitment
Grab Latest job openings!!!Indian Army has unfolded an employment Notification titled as Indian Army Recruitment. Job hunters are informed that they have an appreciable chance to do Job In Government Sector. This association has intended to hire well qualified and productive applicants for filling up the 201 vacancy on Lower Division Clerk, Tele Operator Grade-II, Material Assistant, Fireman and other various posts. Job seekers who have a ability to work effectively they may apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are capable for Indian Army Vacancies may apply by submit their prescribed application form before the last date that is 03rd March 2017. You may collect rest information by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk, Tele Operator Grade-II, Material Assistant, Fireman and many more|
|No. of Posts||201|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||03rd March 2017|
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Tele Operator Grade-II||01|
|Civilian Motor Driver||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||11|
Applicants must have completed 10th/12th graduate degree in relevant field as per the concerned post from recognized university/board with good academic record.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Indian Army for Age Limit:
Age limit of applying candidates for Indian Army Jobs should not be exceeding 25 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Tele Optr Gde – II||Rs.21,700/|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs.19,900/|
|Stenographer Grade II|
Mode Of Appointment for Indian Army Careers:
Appointment of candidates will be done on the behalf of their performance in following round which is mention below:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance
- Skill Test
- Typing test
- Physical Standards Tests
Pay Attention Below Link:
General and OBC Category Contenders have to pay Rs 600/- as an application and who belong to other category they are not required to pay application fee.
How To Apply For Indian Army Recruitment?
- First of all applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Army Job openings have to visit official website of organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Then applicants are required to choose “Career” tab of the home page.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen, you have to read the complete advertisement carefully and completely.
- Now you must read all instructions carefully and take a printout of prescribed Indian Army Application Form.
- Aspirants have to fill it properly with all required and mandatory details and affix necessary documents and recent passport size photograph in the space given on application form.
- Lastly, appliers have to put complete application form in to the envelope super scribed with “Application Form the Post Of…………..” and send it in a below mentioned address before the last date.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
15 Field Ammunition Depot,
PIN : 909715, C/o 56 APO
Closing date for submit the application form: 03rd March 2017
Those applicants who want to gather the detailed information about latest updates on Indian Army Recruitment 2017 have to visit this website that is www.resultinbox.com constantly. For further information concerning Meghalaya regarding this recruitment contenders have to go through this Official Site.
Indian Army Recruitment
A latest recruitment notification as Indian Army Recruitment has publicized up by Indian Army for 229 Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, Trades Man Mate, Cook and various posts. In order to fill Indian Army Vacancy this government organization invites application form from diligent and industrious applicants. Job hunters who have courage to do Job In Defense Sector they must grab this chance by applying for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Job searchers who want to make their career in Government sector they may apply for Indian Army Jobs by following the instructions steps mentioned below and submit the application form before the closure date which is specified below. Here we are sharing you important information by the page www.resultinbox.com which is presented by the team.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, Trades Man Mate, Cook and many more|
|No. of Posts||229|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||Given below|
Indian Army Vacancies:
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||09|
|Trades Man Mate||137|
Indian Army Age Limit:
- Age limit of applying applicants should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given 3 years for OBC category applicants and 5 Years for SC / ST category applicants as per the organization norms.
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th class or its equivalent and Must qualify in typing test.||Rs 19,900+ allowances|
|Material Assistant||Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.||Rs 29,200+ allowances|
|Trades Man Mate||Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent.||Rs 18000+ allowances|
|LDC||12th class pass and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP|
|Material Assistant||Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.||Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 GP|
|Cook||Matriculation pass or equivalent and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP|
|Tradesman Mate||Matriculation or equivalent and Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade.||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1800 GP|
Selection Process For Indian Army Job Openings:
- Applicants who want to apply for Indian Army Careers have to undergo screen test. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening test and these shortlisted applicants will be appeared in the written exam.
- Job hunters who crack the written exam they will be called for Practical / Physical / Trade / Skill / Typing Test which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment program.
Indian Army Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam time|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours. (20 Minutes extra for VH candidates)|
How To Fill Indian Army Application Form?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- On home page of the website you have to select a tab “View more” tab under the “Notice” section of the page.
- On the next page you will find a various recruitment links, you required to choose suitable as per the post which you are going to apply.
- A complete advertisement having further details will open on the screen and candidates have to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the prescribed application form available on the same advertisement.
- Applicants have to fill the application form carefully with all required details.
- After that you have to attach required documents which are given below with the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……..”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address.
The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates to be attached along with application duly self attested.
- Education Qualification certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate where applicable
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Serviceman issued by Record Office/Regimental Centre or NOC
Important Dates and Postal Address:
|Post name||Postal Address||Last date|
|Lower Division Clerk||The Commandant,
18 Field Ammunition Depot,
C/O 56 APO, PIN-909718
|20th February 2017|
|Trades Man Mate|
|LDC||To Commandant, CAFVD Kirkee,
Pune – 411003 (Maharashtra)
|17th February 2017
Last date for far-flung areas:
24th February 2017
For more details related to Indian Army Recruitment 2017 you may check this Official Link. We keep updating all the latest Indian Army admit card, results details here so you can Bookmark this www.resultinbox.com page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.