Indian Army Civilian Recruitment
Indian Army has conveyed a vacancy notification as Indian Army Civilian Recruitment. This organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for selection to Mates and Other Civilians, Porters, Safaiwala Posts against Indian Army Civilian Notification. There are 600 vacancies which will be filled by interested and capable candidates. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for walk-in-interview on schedule date and time against Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2017. Walk-In-Interview for Indian Army Group C Recruitment will be held from 17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017.
Applicants must bring the required documents / testimonials at the time of interview for Indian Army Bharti Recruitment. For getting more details regarding Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2017–2018 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc you need to go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of resultinbox.com
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Mates and Other Civilians, Porters, Safaiwala|
|Number Of Vacancies||600|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017|
Indian Army Civilian Vacancy:
Total Vacancies: 600
- Mates and Other Civilians: 51 Vacancies
- Porters : 541 Vacancies
- Safaiwala: 08 Vacancies
Contenders should be a Citizen of India or any subject to Nepal or Bhutan. Entrants should be medically fit and should not be suffering from any contagious disease. Applicants should not have undergone any imprisonment in Police Custody for Indian Army Recruitment.
Limitation on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 20.07.2017.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
Those applicants who are going to apply for Mates and Other Civilians Posts will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 14, 697/- and those who are applying for Safaiwala will receive the consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 14, 178/-.
Hit Here to Download Official PDF: Indian Army Civilian Recruitment Notification
Assortment of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
Process to Apply for Indian Army Civilian Jobs:
- Candidates can apply for the openings by attending the walk-in-interview on schedule date and time.
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of organization that is www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Notice” section and “View all” option.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link related to post and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria can appear for walk-in-interview.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data and enclosing self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Caste, and Domicile Certificate etc.
- Candidates may appear for interview/ test at the correct Walk-in-venue and time which is given below.
Porai Village of Distt-Kanpur (Army Camp Shongthong)
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 17-07-2017 to 19-07-2017
Applicants can get the whole details regarding Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|