Indian Army Admit Card
Indian Army Admit Card is available for download!!! Indian Army is set to be issued Indian Army Call Letter for written exam. This organization wants well qualified and goal oriented personnel to fill up 72 Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers. For the aim of appointing the willing contenders this organization is going to organize written examination on 28th February 2017. Job seekers who have successfully submitted their applications and also paid their application fees they can download Indian Army Admit Card 2017 through online mode on this page.
Contestants who are going to appear in this Indian Army Recruitment Exam they can download their call letter by following some instructions that are specified below. You may also gather additional necessary information regarding Indian Army Religious Teacher Admit Card by rolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Army Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Name of exam||Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO)|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Examination Date||28th February 2017|
|No of vacancy||72|
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
Actions To Download Indian Army Admit Card:
Candidates can download Indian Army Hall Ticket in few seconds by following these important steps as modified below:
- First of all you have to log on the official website of the organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Then you have to go JCO section and hit on the suitable link to download the hall ticket.
- Now you have to enter the required details in available space like registration number, roll no, date of birth etc.
- After that you have to hit on the “Submit” button
- Then your Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Call Letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further process.
Did You Know: How To Download Admit Card Online
Indian Army Exam Pattern:
The Indian Army Written Exam includes two papers:-
- The paper contain objective type question which are related to general awareness and will be common to all the applicants.
- Applicants who will obtain 40 % marks only those people is a qualifying exam only.
- The paper contain objective type question which are related to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
- Candidates who will obtain 40 % marks only that applicant is a qualifying exam only.
Candidates are required to secure a minimum 50 out of 100 marks to qualify in the interview which will be organized by the officers at the nominated Regimental Centre.
The written examination is going to be held on: 28th February 2017
Contenders may download their Indian Army Admit Card 2017 by visiting the Official Link. Applying personnel are suggested to keep in contact with web portal www.resultinbox.com for obtain extra upcoming information which are related to Indian Army Bank Result, recruitment etc.
Visitors if you have any query you can write a comment in a below modified commenting box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Keen contenders can join us Twitter, facebook and Google plus for attaining relevant information directly in your wall.