Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme
Join Indian air force in the Flying Branch through Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme. Those who have scored an A or B grade in NCC ‘C’ Certificate exam, they can appear for SSB interview directly without undergoing any other entrance examinations. In this regard, applications are invited from enthusiastic Citizens (Men & Women) for the courses commencing in January 2018 to fill up various posts of Indian Air Force flying branch. You can clutch this golden chance which never lasts for long by applying from 20.05.2017 to 15.06.2017. Collect all information concerning Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017-2018 from this page.
Male as well as female aspirants who wish to join armed forces can apply by downloading application form for getting NCC Special Entry Scheme. So, visit its official site in this concern. In order to get Indian Air Force NCC special entry, you should be Graduate from a well recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent or should be passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level. Aspirants may get complete details concerning Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme through this page that is created by the team of www.resultinbox.com
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme
|Name of the organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the post||flying branch|
|Selection process||Look below|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to Apply||15-06- 2017|
Name of Post:
- Entry Name: NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Post Name: Flying branch
Educational Qualification for ncc indian air force:
- You should fulfill eligibility criteria for getting NCC Special Entry Indian Air Force. Those who have pursued 3 year Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent or should have pursued BE/B Tech degree course or passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level can apply for this Indian Air Force recruitment.
- As per Indian Airforce NCC Special Entry Scheme, NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May 15 is obligatory.
- Besides this, aspirants who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent can also seize this chance.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
|Leg Length||Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms. Max- 96 cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to the height and age.|
Age Limitations for SSC
- Age of applying aspirant should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. you should be born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998.
- Upper age limit for contenders holding valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years as per the rules of organization.
- Aspirants enrolled for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme will get impressive amount of salary which is Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance, and Transport Allowance.
- With all the allowances when adds up, shortlisted aspirants will get Rs. 82,050/- pay. Along with this, other allowances are applicable based on nature of duty / place of posting.
There are no application fees which are to be paid by applying aspirants in order to apply for Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme.
Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Sch eme Selection Procedure:
By knowing the mode of selection criteria, you can apply against Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme. Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) has adopted the following selection procedure which is listed here. It consists of three stages.
|I||Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion Test|
|II||Document Check(to ascertain their eligibility for NCC Special Entry Scheme)|
|III||Psychological, Group Tests and Interview|
|IV||Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS)|
|Note: Applicants who have failed the (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not be eligible to apply.
Steps to fill Indian Air Force NCC Online Application Form:
With the help of steps listed here, you can fill Indian Air Force NCC Online Application Form with convenience.
- At first step, you need to visit its official site www.careerairforce.nic.in
- At home page, move your cursor to Career section.
- Go under “Find your future” head.
- Now, choose Flying Branch section. This will take you to another page.
- Read the complete notification consisting details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, mode of selection etc.
- Fill Indian Air Force NCC Online application form with utmost care.
- Attach all documents and photograph (size10 to 50 KB) as per the needs.
- Remember, you have to save your NCC ‘C’ Certificate, for uploading also.
- Tap on submit option in order to get successfully registered.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of filled Indian Air Force NCC Online Application form for future purpose.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Important Date to Remember:
- Starting Date to fill Online Application Form: 20-05- 2017
- Ending Date to fill Online Application Form: 15-06- 2017
Get Details: Read SSC/PC flying branch notification here
Aspirants can apply as we have given detailed information about Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017-2018 in above section of page. To collect more information, have a sight at its Official Site. Bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D to use our free mail service.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|