IMU CET Application form
Indian Maritime University is all set to conduct IMU CET 2017 exam on 27/05/2017. Get all the details from here. As Indian Maritime University has released IMU CET Application form against notification of IMU Common Entrance Test. Candidates who are willing to get admission to B.Tech/B.Sc & MBA/M.Tech courses, they can apply by filling up IMU CET Online Registration Form. Candidates must check complete details like eligibility, exam date etc from this page before applying for IMU admission. Candidates can fetch updated information of IMU CET Application form by undergo this page. Last date for receiving forms for IMU CET online form is 08/05/2017.
Indian Maritime University CET is a state level examination which is conducted to provide admission to various courses of B.Tech/B.Sc & MBA/M.Tech courses. Candidates who are interested in these courses and looking for IMU CET Online Registration to make career at Sea, then this exam is going to prove best gateway for them. Candidates can apply for this exam by filling IMU Common Entrance Test application form on or before the last date which is stated below by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
IMU CET Application Form
Steps for IMU CET Registration:
- 4-Year B. Tech (Marine Engineering)
- 4-Year B. Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- 3-Year BBA (Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce) *
- 3-Year B. Sc (Maritime Science)
- 3-Year B. Sc (Nautical Science)
- 3-Year B. Sc (Ship Building & Repair) – This Programme is being conducted only in the Affiliated Institutes.
- 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical
- 2-Year M.Tech (Marine Technology and Management) *
- 2-Year M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- 2-Year M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
- 2-Year M. Sc (Commercial Shipping and Logistics) *
- 2-Year MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- 2-Year MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
* Programmes newly introduced from this Academic Year.
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- 1-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering (PGDME)
- S (by Research) (from January 2018 onwards).
- D in Naval Architecture
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc
Candidates who want to apply for this entrance test they must have passed (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects. Or must have possessed B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Electronics Or B.E/B.Tech. Degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE
Age of the applying candidates should be according to the following date of birth:
|Male Candidates||between 02nd February 1992 and 02nd February 2000|
|Female Candidates||between 02nd February 1990 and 02nd February 2000|
|SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates||between 02nd August 1987 and 02nd August 2000|
- Candidates who will qualify the Computer-based CET Exam they will be eligible for getting admission to DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) programme.
- IMU CET qualified candidates will be admitted for training at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin for which candidates need to apply separately.
- The CET syllabus for UG programmes will comprise of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level.
- The Common Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Pay The Registration Fee:
|General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 140/-|
The Computer-based CETs for IMU’s UG and PG programme are scheduled to be held on Saturday 27th May 2017 Afternoon between 2 pm and 5 pm in a single shift. They will be held simultaneously in the following 35 cities across India:
How to get IMU CET Application Form:
- candidates need to log on to the official website of university that is www.imu.edu.in
- Hit to “Common Entrance Test May 2017 for Admissions to UG Programmes – Apply Online” link this is located at the right panel of home page.
- Candidates need to press on “HIT HERE for Academic Brochure 2017-18” link.
- Complete information will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Read the entire details carefully, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then go for further process.
- Now, hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link from “CET for Admission to DNS –May 2017 Batch” page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button.
- Fill the correct details in registration form and then press on “Submit” button.
- The last of applying, is to download the completely filled application form.
- After downloading, candidates must take a print out of this duly filled form in standard formats for future reference.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
|Last date for Online Registration (except BBA programme)||08/05/2017|
|Hall Ticket can be downloaded||12/05/2017|
|Date for Computer Based CETs||27/05/2017|
|Date for Publication of Results||30/05/2017|
|Date(s) of Online Counseling for all UG & PG Programmes*||02/06/2017 to 16/06/2017|
|Last date for Online Registration for BBA programme||16/06/2017|
|Publication of First List of Selected Candidates||17/06/2017|
|Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for candidates selected in First List**||27/06/2017|
|Publication Of Second List Of Selected Candidates||28/06/2017|
|Certificate Verification||10/07/2017 to 16/07/2017|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes||17/07/2017|
Get Direct>>>> IMU CET Notification
Apply Direct>>> IMU CET Online Form
Candidates can check further information related to this exam by reading the official link given above on this page. Candidates are advised to keep in link with our web portal to fetch all the timely updates in concern to IMU CET 2017 Application Form.
Read Related Updates: