Want IIFT Result, checkout it from here!!! Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is conducting IIFT Entrance Exam and numerous candidates are participating in this exam, so those want to check their IIFT Result 2017, must read this page carefully. Organization conducts this exam every year & Provide admissions into MBA Programmes.
Along with the IIFT Entrance Exam Result 2017, you may also download your IIFT Cut off, IIFT Merit List by going through this page. Participating candidates can check their IIFT ScoreCard through online mode by visiting the official website or get direct link of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Result from the help of this page. You can follow below mentioned some easy steps, it is beneficial for you to downloading the exam performance card. So, please have a look below in this page prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com
IIFT 2017 Exam Summary:
- Exam Name: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Shortly called as: IIFT
- Exam Level: National level
- Exam Stream: MBA-IB
- Conducting Body: IIFT (deemed)
IIFT Marking Scheme and Calculation of Score
- A differential marking scheme would be applied to evaluate score in the examination.
- Each section carries different marks for different type of questions.
- 1/3 marks would be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Rest of the marking pattern according to IIFT Exam Pattern is as follows –
|Sections||Number Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Section – I Part 1||17||1.00||17|
|Section – I Part 2||20||0.75||15|
|Section – II||20||1.00||20|
|Section – III Part 1||15||1.00||15|
|Section – III Part 2||20||1.00||20|
|Section – IV||26||0.50||13|
How to Check Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Result 2017:
- First of all, applicants are suggested to visit the official website that is www.iift.edu.
- Now, applicants need to go to “Latest Updates” section which is available at the right side of the homepage and press “View All” link.
- After pressing on this link, find suitable link related to result and choose it.
- Then, you will be able to see your merit list on your computer display and now you can find your roll number.
- If you have qualified in exam, then you can start your preparation for further selection process.
- At last, you can also save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
Do you know, what is the further selection process for IIFT Entrance exam?
Applicants, who will be qualified in according to the merit list, they must appear for further selection process. After appearing in exam, qualified candidates need to appear for Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview which will be conducted by organization and after this, final merit will be issued of selected candidates. On the basis of final merit list, applicants will be able to take admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for MBA programmes.
- Declaration of IIFT Results: December 2016 (Tentative)
In the end………………contenders, who are appearing in exam, can check their IIFT Result 2017 from this page or by visiting the direct Official Link.
To get IIFT Result 2017: press on this link