IGNOU Admissions Starts for July-2017 Session!!! Desired to get admission in IGNOU!!! If yes, then here’s great news for you, as IGNOU Admission Notification has recently published. Indira Gandhi National Open University is the most famous university which provides best distance UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Programme education to above 4 million students. Applicant who are interested to get their under graduation and post-graduation degree through this university they must fill the IGNOU online Registration Form before the last date. Willing aspirants can obtain complete details regarding IGNOU Admission 2017 through the help of this page.
IGNOU provides various under graduate and post graduate courses. Applicants who want to take admission in this university they have to follow the admission procedure. Candidates need to fill the IGNOU Admission Registration form by following some steps that are mentioned below. You may attain more information by rolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of the university||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Courses||Under graduate, post graduate and other diploma Programme|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Courses Offered By IGNOU:
Under graduate degree Courses:
- BLIS (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
- BTS (Bachelor of Tourism Studies)
- BPP (Bachelor of Preparatory Programme) etc
Post Graduate Degree Courses:
- MCA (Master Of Computer Application)
- MLIS (Master Of Library and Information Science)
- MSW (Master Of Social Work) etc
- PGDHHM and PGDGM
- Advanced Certificate
- PG Certificate
- Chartered Accountancy
- Company Secretaryship
- Cost Accountant
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU
As we know this university provides various programmes hence the Eligibility Criteria is not be similar for each programme. Criteria are depending upon the course which students are going to apply. So pay attention on the below programme wise Eligibility Criteria:
For under Graduate Courses:
Applicants who are going to apply for IGNOU UG Courses they must have completed 12th standard qualification from recognized board or institute.
For Post Graduate Course:
- Candidates who are applying for IGNOU PG Courses they must have Graduate Degree in relevant from recognized university or institute with academic records.
- Students who want to apply CA, CS, Cost Accountant Course they must 12th standard qualification or graduate degree in commerce field from any recognized University or Institution.
Applicants who want to get admission in diploma course they should have 12th class qualification from recognized board.
PGDHHM and PGDGM Courses:
Applicants who want to apply for PGDHHM and PGDGM Courses they must have Medical/Dental graduates/ MBBS/ MBA degree or PG Diploma in Financial, Material or Personnel Management or equivalent qualification.
IGNOU Courses Fee Structure
Master’s Degree Programmes:
|Programme Name||Fee (INR)|
|Ma (distance Education)||3700|
|Ma In Gender And Development Studies||9000|
|Ma In Psychology||13000|
|Ma In Translation Studies||4000|
|Master Of Arts (economics)||12000|
|Master Of Arts (history, philosophy, political Science, public Administration)||9000|
|Master Of Arts In Gandhi And Peace Studies||9000|
|Master Of Arts In Women’s And Gender Studies||12000|
|Master Of Arts(education)||13500|
|Master Of Business Administration||31500|
|Master Of Commerce||11000|
|Master Of Commerce In Business Policy And Corporate Governance||6000|
|Master Of Computer Applications||54000|
|Master Of Education||40000|
|Master Of Library And Information Science||9000|
|Master Of Science (hospitality Administration)||10000|
|Master Of Science Degree In Dietetics And Food Service Management||27000|
|Master Of Science In Counselling And Family Therapy||28000|
|Master Of Social Work||27000|
|Masters In Anthropology||14000|
|Msc (mathematics With Applications In Computer Science)||22000|
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
|Programme Name||Fee (INR)|
|Bachelor Of Arts||6000|
|Bachelor Of Arts (tourism Studies)||7500|
|Bachelor Of Commerce||6000|
|Bachelor Of Commerce With Major In Accountancy And Finance||6000|
|Bachelor Of Computer Applications||30000|
|Bachelor Of Education||20000|
|Bachelor Of Library And Information Science||5000|
|Bachelor Of Science (hospitality And Hotel Administration)||3000|
|Bachelor Of Social Work||12000|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||1000|
|Bba In Retailing||27000|
|Bcom With Major In Corporate Affairs And Administration||6000|
|Bcom With Major In Financial And Cost Accounting||6000|
|Bsc Nursing (post Basic)||45000|
|Programme Name||Fee (INR)|
|Bpo Finance & Accounting||16000|
|Creative Writing In English||3000|
|Critical Care Nursing||5000|
|Early Childhood Care And Education||2000|
|Fish Products Technology||9000|
|Hiv And Family Education||3000|
|Nutrition And Health Education||2000|
|Panchayat Level Administration & Development||3000|
|Value Added Products From Fruits And Vegetables||12000|
|Value-added Products From Cereals, Pulses And Oilseeds||11000|
|Women’s Empowerment And Development||3000|
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
After the submitting the application form, a cut off list will be prepared on the basis of previous qualification of applicants then selected applicants need to attend IGNOU Counselling.
Process To Fill IGNOU Application Form
Contenders who are going to fill application form they must read the below important steps which is very important for you, so have a look below:-
Visit Official Website:
- First of all have to log on the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
Choose “Register Online” tab:
- On the home page you have to select the “Register Online” tab which is visible top of the page.
- Then drop down list will be opened on your screen you have to hit on the Online Admission” tab.
Select “Register Yourself” tab:
- On the next page you have to select “Register Yourself” tab which is available right side of the page.
- If you are already then press on the “Log In” button and enter the necessary details like Username, Password and Code.
- Then again hit on the “Login” button.
Fill IGNOU Online Application Form:
- By pressing “Login” button application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to fill the application form with all necessary details in correct manner.
Upload Required Documents:
While filling the application form applicants need to upload scanned copy of necessary documents which is given below.
List of Documents Required During Submission of IGNOU Admission Form:
- Class 12th or Graduation level certificate
- Certificate showing age of candidates, if necessary
- Demand draft/Pay Order.
- BPL Ration card photocopy
- Duly filled student card along with your photograph
Pay IGNOU Application fee:
Candidates who are going to fill registration form they must have to pay the requisite registration fee. It must be noted that this fee is non-refundable.
Mode Of Payment:
Applicant can pay the application fee through via online mode, Cash payment (SBI Branch only) and Demand Draft (DD).
Press On “Submit” Button:
- After filling the application you need preview of the application form to take a print out of it for future evidence.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Applicants must have a look on Official Link For getting more details regarding IGNOU Admission 2017, contenders can book mark this page by using ctrl+D and avail all the updated notifications by visiting the web portal web portal www.resultinbox.com