IFS Officer Salary
IFS Officer Salary for Indian Forest Service exam qualified candidates is provided below…. Applicants who want to know the details regarding IFS officer Pay Scale after 7th Pay Commission must check here. We have well designed this page with IFS Officer Starting Salary in India along with Perks, allowances, grade pay and other incentives which will be paid to Indian officer services exam qualified candidates. Let’s check IFS Officer Salary Other Facilities provided to IES officer under seventh pay commission.
Indian officer services is less preferable among Indian only because of lesser Indian Forest Services Officer salary, but since the 7th Pay Commission has came into force, the whole IFS officer Salary Structure has been revised. Indian forest service salary per month in India after seventh pay commission is now good as other government services. Along with UPSC IFS officer Salary, IFS perks and allowances rate also has been improved. Applicants those who want to check IFS Officer Salary must go through below structured page which is well prepared by team of resultinbox.com.
IFS Officer Salary Structure
Indian Forest Services is falling under All India Services with Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and Indian Police Service (IPS) but still craze of IFS is lesser than IPS and IAS among Indian youth only because of less salary structure and facilitates. But since 7th Pay Commission has been introduced it makes a good change in IFS Officer pay scale per month now, salary structure of IFS officer also good as IPS and IPS officers. Complete details of IES officer starting Pay Scale in India after 7th Pay Commission is available on this page have a look below-
Check Here: IFS Eligibility Criteria
IFS Officer Salary
IFS Officer Salary after 7th Pay Commission:
If applicants want to know IFS Salary Structure then let’s check IFS Pay Scale of each grade from below farmed table-
|Sl. No.||Grade||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|1||Junior Scale||15,600 –39,100 INR||5400 INR|
|2||Senior Scales – The Senior Scales is into 3 major categories||–||–|
|i.||Senior time Scale||15600 –39100 INR||6600 INR|
|ii.||Junior Administrative Grade||15,600 –39,100 INR||7,600 INR|
|iii.||Selection Grade||37,400 – 67,000 INR||8,700 INR|
|3||Super Time Scale||37,400 –67,000 INR||10,000 INR|
|4||Above Super Time Scale – Above Super Time Scale divided into 3 major categories i.e.||–||–|
|i.||Super Super Time Scale||37,400 – Rs 67,000 INR||12,000 INR|
|ii.||Apex Pay Scale||80,000INR (fixed)||Nil|
|iii.||Cabinet Secretary||90,000INR (fixed)||Nil|
Check Now: IFS Notification
IFS Officers Grade Pay:
Junior Scale: Grade Pay 5400 INR with pay band Rs. 15,600 –39,100 INR.
Senior Scales: Senior Scales is further divided into 3 different categories-
- Senior time Scale: Grade Pay is 6600 INR with monthly band 15600 –39100 INR.
- Junior Administrative Grade: 7,600 INR as Grade Pay with Pay Band 15,600 –39,100 INR
- Selection Grade: 8,700 INR as Grade Pay and pay band is 37,400- 67,000 INR
Super Time Scale: Applicants will take 20 years to reach this designation and Grade Pay is 10,000 INR with 37,400- 67, 000 INR as monthly scale.
Selection Grade: 8700 as Grade Pay with 400-67,000 INR as pay scale.
Above Super Time Scale: This is also further divided into 3 categories
- Super Super Scale: 12,000 INR as Grade Pay with pay band is 37,400 –67,000 INR.
- Apex Pay Scale: Grade Pay is Nil but pay band of 80,000 INR is fixed.
- Cabinet Secretary: Grade Pay is Nil but pay band 90,000 INR is fixed.
UPSC IFS Study Material:
Indian Forest Service officers Grade and Rank:
|Junior Time Scale||Under Secretary|
|Senior Time Scale||Under Secretary|
|Junior Administrative Scale||Deputy Secretary|
|Selection Grade||Counselor Director|
|Senior Administrative Scale||Joint Secretary|
|High Commissioner / Ambassador||Foreign Secretary|
Get Best Coaching Centres: IFS Coaching Centers
IFS Officer under 7th pay Commission
- Wonderful accommodation of 2 or 3 BHK in cheap rates
- Car for commuting
- Household helpers and security guards
- Medical Treatment expenses
- Official vehicles
- Free electricity and water facility
- Free phone call facility
- Abroad study options
- Retirement benefits and Pension
Also Check: UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
IFS officer allowances after 7th Pay Commission:
- Annual increment: IF officer will get 3% Annual increment of the current salary.
- House Rent Allowance: IEs qualified officers will also get HRA benefits as other government employees will get.
- Advances: After getting employed as IFS officer one may also get advance amount in need without any interest.
- Medical changes: Medical charges where and whenever are required under Health Insurance Scheme will provide to officers and dependent such as family members.
- Pension: After getting retired government pay pension to senior citizen
- Transport Allowances: Applicants will get suitable transport allowance as per requirements.
Applicants reading complete details related to Indian Forest Service officer Pay Scale per month in India, facilities under 7th pay commission such as grade pay, allowances, incentives those who are satisfied must apply for IFS officer jobs. This is the best opportunity to secure career in government sector as it is not reputed job but also provides amount of IES officer salary per month in India.
Applicants for your convenience we have provided complete details of regarding IFS officer Salary those who are satisfied must bookmark our site resultinbox.com top get more updates related to IFS examination instantly. You can follow us on Facebook or Google plus or may subscribe our free mail service to get all updates of careers. You can leave comment on below commenting box For any query or problem.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC IFS Result||UPSC IFS Admit Card|
|IFS Syllabus||UPSC IFS Exam Pattern|