IFS Exam Centres
IFS Exam Centres for preliminary and mains examination is available here so, if you are looking for the same then must check Indian Forest Service Examination Centres List your convenience at the time of filling IFS application form. Applicants must check IFS Exam Centres 2017 from below structured page.
Union public service commission intends to recruit eligible candidates thus they are going to conduct the Indian Forest Service examination at different centers across India. Applicants who want to apply can select the IFoS examination centres form below provided IFS Exam Centres List. Applicants must check the IFS Exam Centres 2017–2018 for preliminary and mains directly through this page which is created by the team of resultinbox.com.
IFS Exam Centres
Candidates have to make choice filling of Indian Forest Service exam Centres according to suitability and convenience. Candidates who are filling the IFS Application Form must keep in mind that centres of preliminary and mains examination will be different. Both examinations will be conducted separately at different place. One who will qualify the IFS prelims exam will fill their choice of exam centres mains examination in Detailed Application form (DAF)
Get Complete Details: IFS Notification
UPSC IFS Exam Centres
Check Here: IFS Coaching Centers
IFS Exam Centres Factors associated:
Effect on exam centres will depends on below listed factors-
- Availability of seats in particular district and exam
- Availability of liaison for chosen centre
- Chosen centre will automatically divert to other when choice filled after freezing of selected centre.
UPSC IFS Study Material:
You Must Know:
- Applicants are informed that Allotment of Centres will be based on “first-apply-first allot”, if one centre’s capacity is fully is attained it will be frozen.
- Once the centre is selected then no request for change of centre will be entertained.
Indian Forest Service Examination Instructions:
- IFS examination is consist of two exams one is preliminary and other one is mains.
- Commission has full discretion to fix the qualifying marks of the subject in the examination.
- Applicants make sure that they will reach at respective IFS exam centres on time, if one is late he will not allowed the examination premises under any circumstances.
- One also makes sure that electronic and communication device are not allowed in exam hall, so candidates will not bring the same.
- As the examination is of objective type so, calculators are also note allowed in the exam.
Applicants can also get all details of IFS Exam Centres 2017–2018 directly by hitting the official link. Those who want to stay updated regarding any upcoming info they can bookmark this site resultinbox.com by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC IFS Result||UPSC IFS Admit Card|
|IFS Syllabus||UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSC IFS Exam Pattern||IFS Eligibility Criteria|