IES Eligibility Criteria
IES Eligibility Criteria should be satisfied by each and every candidate, whoever is going to apply for UPSC Indian Engineering Services Examination. Those who are wondering to apply for IES ESE must check all eligibility norms such Age Limit for SC, ST, OBC, GEN and others categories, Education required and limited no. of attempts applicants can do for IES examination. To check the IES Eligibility Criteria 2018 must read this entire page thoroughly.
As only eligible candidates are invited to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination, so those who are interested must have requisite eligibility norms. Applicants can ensure their eligibility from IES Exam Eligibility Criteria which is well specified below. For getting complete details about IES Eligibility Criteria 2018 scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com.
IES Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be must be-
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A refugee of Tibet who came to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanent settle down in India or
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the purpose of permanently setting in India.
Candidates who are belonging to (b), (c), (d) and (e) categories in their favour certificate of eligibility must be issued by the Government of India.
In case if certificate of eligibility is essential will be admitted after necessary eligibility certificate issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Check Here: How to prepare for IES
Applicants wondering to apply for Indian engineering service examination should have completed all eligibility norms as required for the posts.
Candidates must have obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. or,
Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of Institution of Engineers (India) or,
Check Here: IES ESE Preparation Books
Applicants must have a degree or diploma in Engineering from foreign University/ College /Institution but it should be recognized by the Government or,
Applicants have passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India). or,
Candidates must have passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/ Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or,
One should also have passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
Candidates applying for Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’ must have possess above mentioned qualification or may have below given qualification-
M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as mandatory subject.
IES Age limitation:
As per the instructions IES age criteria should be fulfill by each and every appliers. Applicants who are going to apply for IES ESE exam should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years. Age will be measured from the 1st January of every current year.
Required upper age of Government servants (Department/ Office) is 35 years
Applicants were not been born earlier from 2nd January, 1988 and later 1st January, 1997.
Applicants are informed that age may be relaxed in the following cases as per the norms of organization-
- For scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST): Five years
- candidates belonging to OBC category: Three years
- Candidate domicile of state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989: Five years
- Defence service personnel disabled candidates: Three years
- In the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers /ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years
- Military Service as on 1st August on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment.
- For ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of five years of Military Services as on 1st August, and whose assignment has been extended for other five years also in that case in which Ministry of Defense issues a certificate that they can apply for any other civil employment.
- In the case of blind, deaf-mute and orthographically handicapped persons: 10 years.
IES ESE Eligibility Criteria!!! Applicants who have qualify the Engineering Services Examination will be recommended for medical examination-
- Finally recommended candidates shall be undergo for medical examination as decided by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) to find out that any participants has been appeared for medical examination in the past.
- Applicants are mentally or physically fit for earlier examination.
- Medical examination will be conducted under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) at various Railway Hospitals to verify applicants are healthy and fit for the post.
- Additional instructions for candidates related to medical examination will be intimated at official site so, must visit there by hitting the below provided link.
Applicants who will qualify written examination and personal interview are required to undergo for physical standards examination as only physically fit are eligible for the respective examination as per rules and regulations of the organization
Read Here: How to Prepare For the Physical Fitness
ESE Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Here on this page engineering services examination eligibility Criteria Engineering services is provided. Applicants who want to know all eligibility details must read thoroughly this page and confirm all IES Examination Eligibility Criteria. Applicant who will be eligible after as per the IES Exam Eligibility norms must apply for Indian engineering services examination. Make sure that one should have to be eligible in terms of age, qualification, medical standard and physical standard then they will be considered as fully eligible.
Dear visitors, hope you all are satisfied with this page which is well designed regarding IES Eligibility Criteria 2017–2018 by the team of recruitmentresult.com. If you want to stay updates for more facts about notification, recruitment and any competitive exams then must keep visiting regularly to our web portal or may bookmark it through ctrl+d.
For more details about IES Eligibility Criteria you can also hit the official link. Applicants may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to all latest updates instantly.