IES Application Form
Online IES Application Form is available now!! The Union Public Selection Commission has released IES Exam 2018 Notification on 27th September 2017. Organization is in the search of deserving candidates for filling up the 588 unoccupied posts in various departments under civil, mechanical and electronics etc. Interested candidates, who want to apply for ESE Engineering Services Jan Exam Notification, may fill the IES Application form 2018 on or before the last date. IES 2018 exam will be conducted in three phases that are preliminary exam, mains exam and personality test.
As per the UPSC 2018 exam calendar, the prelims exam will be conducted on 07-01-2018 and mains exam will be held on 07-07-2018. After the declaration of mains exam result, dates of personality test will be confirmed. To get more information about IES Application Form 2018, candidates are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
IES Application Form
Every year, Union Public Selection Commission conducts an All India level Engineering Service Exam called as Indian Engineering Service. This IES exam is a doorway examination organized for technical graduates from engineering field to serve the government of India. Lakhs of students participated from all the corners of the country at different exam centers.
|Name of Exam||Indian Engineering Service|
|Organization||Union Public Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacancy||588|
UPSC IES / ESE Vacancies:
Engineering Services Examination – 588
Qualification Required for IES exam 2018:
- To apply for Indian Engineering Service vacancies, candidates must have graduation degree engineering in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
- The candidates who have attained M.sc degree with Electronics, Wireless Communications and Radio Physics as a special subject can apply for certain posts.
Check here: IES Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for IES 2018 Exam should lie down in the age group of 21-30 years on 01-08-2018 as per the organization norms. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Government servants will be given a 5-year relaxation in upper age limit
- For SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation will be provided
- For OBC 3 year’s relaxation will be provided
- Ex-Serviceman will be offered an age relaxation of 5 years
- Physically Handicapped and disabled will be given an age relaxation of 10 years.
IES/ESE 2018 remuneration:
All the candidates who’ll qualify all the three examinations and will get an impressive and suitable amount of salary Rs. 15,600 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 with added incentives like DA, HRA etc and the gross amount in total would be Rs. 47,000 and soon it’s going to be 2.26 times due to 7th pay commission.
IES 2018 Selection Procedure:
IES ESE 2018 Selection process comprises of two-staged processes. Stage 1st is also known as Preliminary Examination followed by Stage 2 that is Mains Examination and at last Stage 3 is conducted called the Personality Test. The candidates who qualify stage I are eligible for the Stage II process. And the score obtained in the Mains examination will decide the qualification of students for the personality test on the basis of merit list. The final result will be declared after the scrutiny of reports or marks obtained in the final round. Three stages involved are
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
Check Out Some Preparation Links for IES Exam
|IES ESE Preparation Books||IES Exam Pattern|
|IES Previous Year Papers||IES Syllabus|
IES ESE 2018 Application Fee:
Although filling the UPSC IES/ESE 2018 Application Form, the application Fee payment can be done through any online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Pay-in-Slip, etc. from SBI.
- Female/SC/ST/PH- No Fees
- Gen/OBC- Rs. 200
IES ESE 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Preliminary Examination||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Mains Examination||Conventional||Paper I||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Prelims Paper I & II Timing||2 hours & 3 Hours|
|Mains Paper I & II Timing||3 Hours each|
IES Application Form- Download Here
How to fill IES ESE 2018 Application From:
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, you need to hit “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link a new page will be open in front of you
- On this page you are required to press Part I Registration and Part II registration links
- On the next page you have to press “Yes” tab under the detailed information link
- After that fill the IES Online application form properly and attach relevant documents with it
- At last hit the submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form
IES Registration I:
- In the first part of registration, visit the official website of UPSC to enter personal details and submit them.
- This will bring them to the next step of registration process that is Application Fee payment.
IES Registration II:
- Fill in your exam center choices along with engineering core branch once you have effectively paid your application fee.
- Aspirants will have to communicate other details as well before moving to the next step.
Upload required documents:
- Submit all the required information and move on to upload your scanned copy of passport size photograph and clearly visible signatures in the given dimensions.
- Check mark the declaration to complete IES Registration
IES Application Form 2018 Notification- Download PDF
IES 2018 Exam Centers:
IES Exam Centers 2018
IES 2018 Mains Examination Centers:
IES Exam Centers
IES 2018 Important Dates:
|Engineering Services Examination Important Events||Time & Hour||Dates & Day|
|ESE / IESE 2018 Notification Declaration Date and Starting Date of Online Application||27-09-2017|
|ESE / IESE 2018 Last Date to Fill Application Form||23-10-2017|
|ESE / IESE 2018 Preliminary Exam (Objective Paper)||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper-I||09:00 AM-11:00 AM
|Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-II||02:00 P.M-05:00 P.M
|ESE / IESE 2018 Main Exam||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-I||9:00 AM-12:00 AM
|Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-II||2:00 pm- 5:00 pm
|ESE / IESE 2018 Personality Test/ Interview Date||November to December 2018|
UPSC IES Admit Card 2018:
All the candidates are required to carry ESE Admit Card along with them at time of exam. Those, who will reach in exam hall without their call letter, will not get entry in exam hall. Aspirants should also carry their identity proof and passport size photo at time of exam. Hall tickets will be available on official portal shortly.
UPSC ESE Result 2018:
To download UPSC IES Result candidates should visit the official portal of Union Public Service Commission. For downloading Indian Engineering Services Results, candidates need to enter their correct registered id and date of birth etc as per the requirement.
UPSC ESE Answer Key 2018:
UPSC IES Answer Key will be available on the official portal after few days of exam. With the help of Answer sheet, candidates can calculate their approximate marks in the Indian Engineering Services Exam. Set wise answer sheet can be downloaded through online mode through link given above.
Candidates who want more information about IES Application Form 2018, you must visit to the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPSC IES Admit Card||IES Cut Off|
|UPSC IES Answer Key||IES Coaching Centres In India|