IDBI Bank Admit Card
Appearing candidates in Specialists Officers Pre-Examinations Training on 24/03/2017 are informed that Industrial Development Bank of India has issued IDBI Bank Admit Card. Candidates who had applied for 111 vacancies of Specialists Officers in various discipline they have to participate in pre exam and for getting entry in exam hall they are required to download Specialists Officers Pre-Examinations Training Call Letter. Contenders can check their IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 through this page or directly from official website.
Participant can download their IDBI Bank SO Exam Admit Card till 20/03/2017. Aspirants are advised to bring mandatory testimonials along with call letter while going for written examination. Successfully qualified candidates after the declaration of pre result will go for personal interview conducted by the organization. For download the IDBI Bank Admit Card you need to move your cursor down on this page which is well created by the team members of resultinbox.com.
IDBI Bank Admit Card
IDBI Bank Admit Card Short Summary:
|Name of the bank||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of exam||AGM/DGM/Manager Online Exam|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Total Posts||111 Vacancies|
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
|Job category||Government Job|
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Procedure to Download IDBI Bank Exam Admit Card:
- First and foremost step is to log on the official website of Industrial Development Bank of India i.e. idbi.com
- Then hit on “Careers” at the top on the home page.
- Press the link of “Current Openings” at the left side on this new page.
- Move your cursor down and select “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Grade D, C & B (FY 2016-17)”.
- Hit on “Call letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) – Specialist Officers in Grade C & B”.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you and now you must log in by entering relevant details.
- Your call letter will be shown in front of you and you have to download it or take a print out.
- Candidates are informed that they have to brig it with all relevant documents at the time of examination.
Check Here: IDBI Bank Admit Card
IDBI SO Exam Pattern:
- There will be Objective Type Questions of 200 Marks.
- 175 total questions will be asked in the IDBI Online SO Exam 2017.
- Question Paper will hold negative marking of 0.25.
- Each wrong answer will result in negative scoring of 1/4 marks.
- Those who secure the minimum qualifying marks will be called to attend the PI on the basis of their performance in the written test.
|Name of IDBI Test||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||50||50|
|Stream/category Specific Questions||50||75|
Must Read: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
IDBI Reasoning Syllabus 2017:
- Alphabet Test
- Analogy (Non Verbal Tests)
- Analogy Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Cause and Effects
- Classification (Non Verbal Tests)
- Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
- Coding Decoding Test
- Arrangement Test
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Decision Making
- Direction and Distance Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Essential Part
- Figure Series
- Input Output
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Linear Arrangement Test
- Logic Test
- Logical Deduction
- Logical Problems
- Making Judgments
- Matching Definition
IDBI English Exam Syllabus 2017:
- Choosing The Appropriate Filler
- Cloze Test
- Common Error
- Commonly Misspelled Words
- Detecting Mis-Spelt Words
- Double Black Sentences
- English Comprehension
- English Proficiency
- English Usage Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Verbs etc.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
IDBI Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Additional Topics in Arithmetic
- Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure
- Arithmetic (Number theory)
- Averages & Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats & Streams
- Chain Rule
- Commercial Maths
- Compound Interest
- Cube Root
- Decimal & Fraction
- HCF LCM
- Number System
General Awareness for IDBI Exam Syllabus 2017:
- Current Affairs
- Question on Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Books & Authors
- Banking Terms
- Awards & Honor Sports
- History of Banking
- RBI Functions, Fiscal Monitory Policies
- Countries and Currencies
IDBI Bank Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Do You Know: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Dates you need to remember:
- Examination Date: 24/03/2017
- Last date to download call letter: 20/03/2017
You may go through below provided Official Link to download IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017. For related updates, bookmark our page using ctrl + d key. Stay linked with us on our web page to gain upcoming details and latest facts on Industrial Development Bank of India Result, Bank of Baroda Answer Key, etc.