IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to appear in CWE CRP-RRBs VI (Officers Scale I) and Office Assistant Exam are notified that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card for the same. Candidates can download IBPS RRB CWE Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The prelims exam is going to be held on 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017. Candidates are suggested to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 as soon as possible to avoid last minute sprint.
To obtain IBPS RRB CWE office assistant call letter in a more simple and easy way you can follow the procedure stated below. So, all the aspirants must download IBPS RRB CWE-VI Admit Card to be permissible to sit in the examination hall. More information regarding IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2018 can be attained by having a look on this page created by the team of resultinbox.com
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card
|Name of organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of examination||Recruitment Exam|
|Date of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam||09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017|
|Date of IBPS RRB Office Assistants Exam||17.09.2017, 23.09/.2017 and 24.09.2017|
|Status of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||Available|
Steps to Download IBPS RRB CWE Officer Call Letter:
Aspirants who want to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant hall ticket can follow the below given simple steps:
- First and the foremost step is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in
- A new page will appear in your screen and you need to select the link as “Press here to Download Pre-Examination Training Call Letter for CRP-RRBs VI Officers Scale I” OR “Press here to Download Pre-Examination Training Call Letter for CRP-RRBs VI Office Assistant (Multipurpose)”.
- After that a new page will get opened and you can fill all the required details such as registration number, password etc. asked in the dialog box.
- After filling all the required details you can hit on the login tab clearly shown on this page.
- Now on the new page your RRB Office Assistant call letter will appear and you can check all the important information in it carefully.
- You may download your IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card now and then finally take a print out of it for the future reference during the exams.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card– Download Here
Important information to be checked in IBPS RRB Admit Card:
Here are some details given in IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Admit Card, you can check all the important information given below:
- Candidate’s name and address
- Roll number
- Registration number/ enrollment number
- Date and reporting time of examination
- Venue of examination
RRB Office Assistant and Officers Scale I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||45 minutes (composite time)|
- The exam pattern consists of reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- Medium of the exam is both Hindi and English.
- Total number questions will be 80 and each question will be of 1 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 45 minutes.
RRBs VI Officers Scale I Main Exam Pattern:
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
- The exam will be written type objective type in nature.
- The subjects are Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English/Hindi Language and Computer Knowledge.
- Each subject will be 40 marks and it will be of total 200 marks.
- 2 hours will be provided for the completion of the whole exam.
Read This: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
- Always prepare from the notes prepared on your own.
- Try to understand the topics and avoid cramming.
- Give more time to your studies.
- Take healthy diet and avoid eating junk food items during exam days.
- Make a proper study plan and then prepare for the topics mentioned.
- Prepare according to the syllabus of the respective exam.
- Prepare form the sample papers and previous year question papers.
Must Read Out: Steps to Follow during Online Examination
|For Group ‘A’-Officers (Scale-I)|
|Starting date to download hall ticket||28.08.2017|
|Closing date to Download Call letter||16.09.2017|
|Date of IBPS RRB CWE Officer scale-1 preliminary exam||09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017|
|IBPS prelims exam result||Officer Scale- I, Assistant-October 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017 Officer Main/ single Exam||Officer Scale- I, II & III- November 2017|
|Interview for Officers Scale I, II, III||December 2017|
|For Group ‘B’-Office Assistants|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||29.08.2017|
|Closure of Call letter Download||24.09.2017|
|Date of IBPS RRB Office Assistants Exam||17/09/2017, 23/09/2017 and 24/09/2017|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistants Mains exam hall ticket||November 2017|
|RRB Office Assistants Mains Exam||November 2017|
|Interview for Office Assistants||December 2017|
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I download my IBPS RRB Office Asst Grade B Admit Card?
To download the call letter you can log on to the official website of the organization. Then hit on the appropriate link and you can fill all the required details such as date of birth etc.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay accessing this page?
The reason for the delay can be internet speed; due to the heavy online traffic on the website you may be in trouble to download the hall ticket. You can avoid such problem by retrying it again after a gap of few minutes or you can also acquire it at the peak hours like late night because there is less online rush that time.
Where do I get the Registration number and password for RRB CWE Office Assistant Scale-2 Admit Card?
Candidates you get your registration number and password on your display screen while you are getting registered for the vacant post. Registration number and password are also sent by email or on your contact number which you have provided.
What to do If my date of birth is rejected on login screen?
Candidates should match whether the date of birth they have entered at the time of registration is same or not as they are entering now. The date of birth should be on DD-MM-YY format. Match the date of birth from the print out of the application.
I am unable to log in/ screen the login failed messages:
For that you have to check whether the details such as registration number, date of birth etc are same or not as you entered at the time of registration. Registration number and password should also be same as in the Application print.
To acquire more information regarding IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2017–2018 you have to visit the Official Link. To subscribe to our web portal you can press CTRL + D keys. For more information regarding IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card you write us n the comment box given below, our experts will soon try to solve your queries. Aspirants you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus, you can get all the latest updates there.
Check Below Given Links
|IBPS RRB Results||IBPS Calendar|
|Bank Jobs Latest||How to Deal With Exam Stress|
|Best Tricks to Crack Exam||Career In Banking Sector|