IBPS Clerk Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued IBPS Clerk Notification; willing contenders may fetch complete details through this page!! Applications are invited for Common Recruitment Process to grab vacancies of Clerks in Participating Organisations. Keen contenders who were desperately waiting for this opportunity must fill the Online Application Form before the last date that is 03.10.2017. To gather all significant details regarding IBPS Clerks Notification 2017 such as Registration Link, Clerical Exam Date or more, candidates need to go through the post completely.
This page includes
|Eligibility Criteria||Application fee|
|Salary structure||Selection method|
|Exam pattern syllabus||Admit card|
|IBPSC Clerks Result||Participating banks list|
|Exam date||Significant dates|
Candidates who found themselves eligible and are desirous to join any of the participating organisations listed at (A) must do IBPS Clerk Online Registration Process to submit their applications. We have given below detailed information concerning IBPS Clerk Notification 2018, so aspirants are advised to scroll down the page and go through the essential details about IBPS Clerks Notification which is well modified by the expertise team unit of resultinbox.com
IBPS Clerk Notification
IBPS Clerks CWE-VII State Wise Vacancies:
|State||No. Of Vacancy|
|Bank Of Baroda||1200|
|Bank Of India||400|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||100|
|Central Bank Of India||302|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||294|
|Punjab National Bank||NR|
|Union Bank Of India||851|
|United Bank Of India||0|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Candidates applying against IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Notification must be either,
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Applying contender must attain degree of Graduation (in any discipline) any equivalent qualification from recognized university ort institute
Find Out Current: Graduate Jobs
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- The minimum age for the applying applicant must b 20 years while the maximum is 28 years.
- There will be age relaxation given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per rules and norms of organization.
Upper age Relaxation limit:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
- The application fees for candidates belonging to reserve category is Rs. 100/- and for others it is Rs. 600/-
- Payment of application fees is to be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
IPSC Clerk Pay Scale:
|Special Allowance (SA)||Rs.911.79/-|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs.425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA (GHRA)||Rs.19589.87/-|
- Candidates who are going to fill IBPS Clerk Online Application Form must note that in IBPS selection process, first of all screening of applicants will be done based on eligibility.
- Eligible candidates first have to qualify the Preliminary Exam and then shortlisted aspirants will be called to appear for Main Exam
- After that candidates who will be declared qualified in main are required to appear for followed by interview
- The final IBPS Clerk Cut Off will be released on the basis of performance made by applicant in interview and mains exam.
Check This: IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||01 hour|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017:
Candidates can check here IBPS Clerk Syllabus Topic Wise as given below in detail.
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding – Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Miscellaneous||Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
Steps to fill IBPS Online Application Form:
Step1: Visit official website of organization which is www.ibps.in.
Step 2: Select “CWE Clerical” tab which is visible on homepage at left side.
Step 3: IBPS Online Registration:
- Hit ‘Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 7’ link and a new page will open with numerous links.
- Then select ‘Hit Here to view the advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phases VII (CRP Clerk- VII) ‘ LINK.
- After that to grab IBPS Clerk Jobs Openings 2017 go back to previous page link IBPS Clerk Apply Online
- You are then required to fill registration form correctly with asked details.
Step 4: IBPS Clerk Online Form:
- Once you are done with registration you will get confirmation on your mobile phone along with email Id.
- Then you need to login your account with password and Registration ID.
- Fill online application form with correct information avoiding mistakes.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button.
Step 5: Upload passport size photo and signature etc and other documents as required and submit your application
Step 6: Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
There will be Pre-Examination Training may be organized by the Nodal Banks / Participating Organizations to some applicants belonging to reserved category at certain centers viz.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2017:
Those aspirants who dream to qualify this exam in first attempt must note that the key preparation tip is to practice previous year papers. IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF Free Download through this page, you just need to stay tuned with this portal as keep on updating the latest and beneficial links.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017:
All the participants who will be appearing in this exam must be willing to get the call Letter; they are informed that they may get it through the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website. You just need to enter your Registration Number, Password/ Date of Birth to get your hall ticket. It is to notify that no hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any individual by post/courier.
Get Here: IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Result 2017:
Candidates who will be appearing in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview may get their IBPS Clerk Result through official link which is provided on the below section of this page. Aspirants are informed that IBPS Exam Result will release after one month of examination date.
List of Participating Banks:
|Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|United Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Union Bank of India|
|Punjab National Bank|
Also Know about Upcoming Bank Jobs: IBPS Calendar
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2017
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Dates|
|Preliminary Examination||02/12/2017, 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 & 10/12/2017|
Dates to remember
|IBPS clerk registration & online application last date|| 12/09/17 to 03/10/2017
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November, 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||13/11/2017 to 18/11/2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||21/01/2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April, 2018|
For more information regarding IBPS Clerks Notification 2017–2018, candidates may go through the official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Career In Banking Sector||Upcoming Private Openings|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|