IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who desirous to apply against IBPS Clerk Notification issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, they may check complete details about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria from this page!! The organization intends to hire eligible candidates through Common Recruitment Process for the position of Clerks in Participating Organisations. Contenders applying for IBPS Clerks Notification 2017 must check detailed IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017 from the below section of this page such as info regarding Educational Qualification, Age Limit (General OBC/SC/ST), No of Attempts etc.
This page includes
|Age limit||Relaxation on age|
|Application fee||How to apply|
|list of participating banks||Teste|
|Exam date||Significant dates|
To apply against IBPS Clerks Notification aspirants must do IBPS Clerk Online Registration Process before the last date that is 03/10/2017. Therefore the aspirants are suggested to go through IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 before submitting their application as only eligible candidates will be able to participate in recruitment process. You just need to scroll down the page and fetch significant details well designed by the team unit of resultinbox.com
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Notification should be,
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Check here: IBPS Clerks Notification
- Applying contender must attain with a graduation degree or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university/institute by Govt. of India.
- Candidates should possess with valid marks sheet.
Get More Jobs: Graduate Jobs
- It is mandatory to have operating and working knowledge in computer systems.
- Aspirant must possess with a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language or should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ College/ Institute.
- Applying candidates should be proficient in the Official Language of the State/ UT as it is preferable
- Moreover they must be able to read, write and speak it.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- The minimum age of the applying aspirant for IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Recruitment should be 20 years and the maximum is 28 years.
- There will be upper age relaxation given for the candidates who belong to reserved categories as per rules of organization.
Upper age Relaxation limit:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
- The application fees for candidates belonging to reserve category is Rs. 100/- and for others it is Rs. 600/-
- Payment of application fees is to be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
How to fill IBPS Online Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.ibps.in.
- This will take you to the home page where you have to select “CWE Clerical” tab available at left side.
For IBPS Online Registration:
- This will take you to new page and then you need to hit ‘Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 7’ link.
- Next step is to select ‘Hit Here to view the advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phases VII (CRP Clerk- VII)’ LINK.
- After that go back to previous page and select IBPS Clerk Apply Online link.
- Fill all the required details correctly in the registration form correctly with asked details.
For filling IBPS Clerk Online Form:
- When your process of registration get completed you will receive confirmation on your mobile phone along with email Id.
- And you have to login your account with given password and Registration ID.
- Then you are required to fill online application form with relevant information and upload passport required documents
- At last hit “Submit” button and take a printout of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Common Recruitment Process:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Get Here: IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card
There will be Pre-Examination Training may be organized by the Nodal Banks / Participating Organizations to some applicants belonging to reserved category at following centers:
Upcoming Bank Jobs: IBPS Calendar
For more information about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018, candidates are advised to switch to official website. Candidates, if you have any queries or doubt related to this post then you are free to ask us by typing it in the below given comment box, we will surely respond to your query at the earliest.
Aspirants are suggested to visit this web portal time to time, you may bookmark this page by pressing control + d key or you can also follow us on Facebook, Google or Twitter. You may subscribe to our free mail services for notifications regarding upcoming recruitment, result, admit card or more.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Career In Banking Sector||Vacancies in Banking Sector|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|