IAS Interview Syllabus
Like IAS Prelims and Main Exam Syllabi, IAS Interview Syllabus is also mandatory for candidates to have during its preparation. Here we have brought the most initial and Important Topics for UPSC Civil Services Exam Interview which will definitely help you out to make an outstanding impression on Interviewers.Different boards of union public service commission conducts these interview and it is advised to the candidates to examine IAS Interview Syllabus before appearing for interview. Well, time is not fixed for interview but if length of interview gets longer, then chances are high for a candidate to get appointed.
This is very important to research for IAS interviews before appearing and if you have a right direction, you can definitely succeed. Extreme preparation strategies are needed to crack the AIS personal interview. You can go through below stated topics, syllabus, preparation tips, etc. to prepare better for personal interview/personality test. Candidates may get all the information regarding IAS Interview Syllabus briefly by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com.
IAS Interview Syllabus
Personality Test/Personal Interview
Personality test/personal interview is conducted by the various board members of Union public service commission at Delhi Office. Interview marks and mains exam marks will get added to prepare final merit list. Marks of personality test will only be declared in final result. Personal interview comprises of 275 marks. Candidates appeared for interview is half of them appeared for mains. Candidate should at least score 200 marks in interview round to get appointed as IAS Officer.
Read Here: IAS Interview Questions with Answers
Documents to be submitted at the time of personality test
- SC/ST Certificate Performa,
- OBC Certificate Performa,
- Physically Handicapped Certificate Performa,
- Performa of Hailing from Certificate Questionnaire,
- Attestation Form,
- TA Form
Want to Know? How to Become an IAS Officer
Important Topics for UPSC Civil Services Exam
Following are the important topics which a candidate must prepare before appearing for personality test/personal interview:
|Domestic voilence laws||Rashtriyashwashthyabimayojana|
|Materaltitunus||Amendment to prevention of corruption act|
|ASHWIN||Scram jet engine|
|CO2 mitigation||Bio glass|
|Asian water bird census||Shanghai deer|
|Money bill certification||UJALA scheme|
|Census towns||UN World summit|
|Social progress index||National intellectual property|
|NIIF||Fifteen year vision document|
|Google tax||Bharat money portal|
|Office of profit||National education policy|
|Civil aviation policy||wadeshidarshan scheme|
|Vidhyanjali scheme||Brasilia declaration|
|Swachhyug scheme||Treaty of pelindaba|
|Shangri La dialogue||Global peace index|
|Scheme for sustainable structuring of stressed assets||World investment report|
|Global alliance for climate smart agriculture||National mineral exploration policy|
Check Now: UPSC IAS CSE Interview Tips
Candidate should follow these preparation tips to score good marks in personality test/personal interview:
- Candidates must prepare in regular for interview
- Candidate should improve their conversational skill
- Candidate should prepare well about how to present you
- Candidate must watch interview videos on internet
- Candidate must search about organization or post before appearing for interview
Also Check Some Related Links:
|IAS Previous Papers||IAS Coaching Centre in India|
|IAS Coaching Centres in Delhi||IAS Exam Preparation Book|
- Candidate must have positive attitude and proper body language
- Candidate must answer confidently with proper description
- Candidate must try to explain thing in short with exact meaning
- Candidate must not argue with interviewer
- Candidate must have a sweet smile on his/her face during interview
- Candidate must not fold his/her arms
Go Through: How To Prepare For IAS Exam
Questions to be asked at the time of interview
Following are the questions candidate should be asked during interview round. So candidate must go through these questions and prepare better:
- Question should be asked about your name that is there any famous personality with similar name or what is the meaning of your name?
- What is your career choice? Or why do you want to be a civil servant?
- Question related to your hobbies like what are your hobbies and why this hobby, etc is.
- Questions should be asked related to your family or academic qualifications
- Questions like Don’t you think you can serve your country better by remaining a doctor and treating poor patients or joining civil services will also be asked
- Questions should be asked from what happening in our society
- Candidate must prepare about the post he/she is going to give interview that what are their duties/responsibilities/work/etc.
- Candidate must prepare with situational questions like if you were PM for one day then what will you do?
- Questions should be asked about their past life.
Candidates can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D and also subscribe to our free mail services to get latest updates regarding IAS Interview Syllabus.
Candidates can also like our page on Face book and Google+ and tap your queries in below mentioned comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|IAS Application Form||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Officer Salary||IAS Exam Pattern|
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Exam Centers|