IAS Application Form
IAS Application Form can easily submit by following the easy guidelines specified below!!! Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Notification thus; online applications are invited for eligible and capable contenders. Applicants who are interested for same must apply though IAS Online Registration link. All the willing contenders must submit the IAS Application Form 2018 before the closing date that is 06.03.2018. Other important instructions regarding exam is provided here, have a look….
All the candidates should fill IAS 2018 Application Form as soon as possible only if they are matching with the given eligibility conditions. We, the team of resultinbox.com, have provided all the information about UPSC Indian Administrative Service Exam right here. Latest notification will be available on 07th February 2018. So, scroll down this page to grab all details related to IAS 2018 Application Form.
IAS Application Form
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Administrative Service Examination|
|Last date to submit IAS Application Form||06.03.2018|
|UPSC IAS Pre Exam date||03.06.2018|
IAS Eligibility Criteria:
Those who want to apply for UPSC Indian Administrative Services examination they must be a Indian citizen or aspirants should be either a resident of India or a Tibetan refugee or a subject of Bhutan, Nepal or a Personal of Indian Origin.
Check Here: IAS Eligibility Criteria
IAS Educational Qualification:
Aspirants who have graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are willing for IAS Vacancy.
Candidates who have attended in the final year degree exam but the result is not issue they can also apply for Preliminary examination through passing proof along with application for Civil Service Examination.
Age Limit for IAS Examination
Age limit of applying applicants should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years it means he/she should be been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985 and not later than 1st August, 1996.
Upper age relaxations are given below:-
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.|
Must Read: How to Become an IAS Officer
Number of Attempts IAS Exam?
|For General||06 Attempts|
|For OBC||09 Attempts|
|For SC/ST||No bar|
|For PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) GEN/OBC||9 Attempts|
|For SC/ST||No bar|
|For J & K Domicile||No bar|
|For Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty||No bar|
Application fees for UPSC IAS Exam:
- General category contenders have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PH/Female are not required to pay application fee.
- No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Mode to Pay Application Fee:
Candidates can pay application fees either through online mode or offline mode for UPSC CS examination.
Online mode: Aspirants can pay application fee through net banking of SBI/State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Offline mode: Aspirants can also pay the application fees in cash at any branch of SBI. For offline mode the candidates need to take the print out of system generated challan during Part I registration.
Mode of Selection:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam: It is the 1st stage for recruitment process and only eligible candidates can participate in the exam.
- Civil Services (Main) Exam: After prelims mains examination is conducted and pre exam qualified candidates are eligible to participate in it.
- Interview: After qualifying both written test applicants will be called for personal interview. The candidate’s selection will be based on Pre, mains and Interview.
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper Name||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||–||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||–||2 hours 20 minutes|
Check Here: How To Prepare For IAS Exam
IAS Main Exam Pattern 2018:
|Test Name||Maximum marks||Exam duration|
|Paper A (one Indian language to be selected from the languages included in eighth schedule of the constitution||300||3 hours|
|Paper B English language||300|
|Paper I Essay||250|
|Paper II General Studies I (Indian heritage & culture, History & Geography of world & society)|
|Paper II General studies II (Governance, constitution, polity, social justice & international relations)||250|
|Paper IV General studies III (Technology, economic development, bio-diversity, environment, security & disaster management)||250|
|Paper V General studies IV (Ethnic, integrity & aptitude)||250|
|Paper VI Optional subject Paper I||250|
|paper VII Optional subject Paper II||250|
|Sub-total (written test)||1750|
Exact Procedure To Fill IAS Application Form:
For filling UPSC IAS Application Form applicants need to follow below important steps:-
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is upsconline.nic.in.
- After that, select and hit “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link.
- Now you need to select “Part-I Registration” tab under “for Civil Services and Indian Administrative Service Examinations / Civil Service and Indian Administrative Service examinations)”and read the necessary information.
- Now complete instructions regarding IAS application form is displayed on the screen read it carefully and gets the print of same.
- Then fill the important details in IAS Registration Form in the given text box as required.
- The press the “continue” option and submit all the details and get provisional registered ID.
- After that hit on “Part-II Registration” tab and log on with valid registered ID.
- Now remit the application fees as required.
- Applicants have to select most convenient exam centres.
- You need to upload latest passport size photograph signature as per the instruction given in the notification.
- Then you need to preview of the IAS Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button and get the printed copy of IAS Application Form 2018 for further use.
IAS Exam Centers 2018
Applicants are informed that they need to choose the most suitable and convenient exam centre at the time of filling application form. Once the centers are chosen it can’t be changed in any circumstances.
UPSC Preliminary Examination Centers:
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Warangal||Coimbatore|
UPSC Main Examination Centers:
|Date of availability of IAS Notification||07.02.2018|
|Ending date for submit IAS Application Form||06.03.2018|
|Civil Services pre Exam 2018||03.06.2018 (Sunday)|
|Prelims exam result||August 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||September 2018|
|IAS Main Exam Date||01.10.2018|
|Declaration of final result||January 2019|
Applicants who will take participate in the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam they need to download the UPSC IAS Exam admit card to get entry. IAS hall ticket is the identity proof of the candidates so it is necessary to carry while going for exams.
Within 3 tom 4 days Union Public service commission will release the UPSC IAS Exam Answer key applicants who will participate in the exam must download via online and check accurate answers of the question asked tin the examination.
Candidates need to download IAS Exam Result 2018 from the official portal in the month of August 2018. You need to enter your registration number, date of birth and name while downloading score card. Declaration of final result will be done in the month of January 2019.
Check Official Link to get more information about IAS Application Form 2018. Along with this, we will also give you the recruitment, result, admit card related on our official web portal which is www.resultinbox.com. You can also subscribe us at Our Free Email Section regarding any queries related to Indian Administrative Service Notification and join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google to obtain info on your timeline directly.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Results|
|IAS Previous Papers||IAS Exam Centers|
|UPSC IAS Cut Off||IAS Exam Preparation Book|
|IAS Coaching Centres in Delhi||IAS Interview Questions with Answers|