Check here latest Jobs Advertisement!! An online newest career notification has been liberated titled as HSSC Recruitment. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has decided to invite application form from well educated and hard working aspirants for 3022 vacant posts of Male/Female Constables Bharti. If you are looking for government jobs in Haryana and also interested in said posts then must apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 before that candidates are required to check eligibility criteria given below on this web page.
Applicants are informed that they have to send duly filled application before 15th February 2017 which is available at official website or from the link given below. To attain more information regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of the posts||3022 posts|
|Name of the post||Constables Bharti|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned Below!!|
Male Constable: 563
- Telecommunication Wing: 509
- Mounted Armed Police (MAP): 36
- Bandsman: 18
|Sr. No||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Research Officer||01|
|3||Assistant Food & Supplies Officer||24|
|5||Section Holder (Binding)||01|
|6||Assistant Section Holder (Binding)||01|
|11||Personal Computer with Advance Technology (P.C.A.T)||01|
|12||Senior Scientific Assistant||01|
|13||Assistant (field offices)||14|
|14||Senior Analytical Assistant||02|
|15||Statistical Assistant for FDA||01|
|16||Junior Scientific Officer||02|
|24||Mechanic AC & Refrigeration||07|
|26||Family Welfare Extension Educator||18|
|28||Water Pump Operator Grade-I||681|
|30||Pipe Fitter Grade-II||108|
|33||Diesel Auto Moto Mech||05|
|40||Bin Card Clerk||01|
|41||Mechanic Fitter Grade-II||07|
|42||Meter Reader/Bill Clerk||10|
|43||TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana)||664|
|45||Secretary in Municipal Committee||09|
|48||Electronic Data Processing Assistant||02|
|49||Sub Divisional Clerk||26|
Eligibility Required for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy:
Going to apply for HSSC Recruitment? If yes, then you need know about job requirements which are given here. All applicants are informed that they must have completed Matriculation / 10+2 from the Board of School Education, Haryana or any other recognized Board. Aspirants must have Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
Now we need to check age limitation. Aspirants who are going to apply for Department of HSSC Vacancy their Minimum age of applying aspirants must be 18 years whereas maximum age should be 25 years as on the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable, that is, on 01st February 2017. Reservations in age will be allowed as per Haryana Govt. instructions to job finders that belongs to the categories of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG and candidates.
All applicants are informed that four stages such as Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT) and Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test which is going to be conducted on scheduled date under strict super vision of recruitment panel of Haryana SSC. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector may perform well and grab this chance.
Salary for Haryana SSC Vacancies:
The management of organization has decided to pay impressive and suitable amount of pay scaled of Rs.21700-Level-3 for the post of Male Constable. Along with monthly salary, other allowances and benefits are also permissible to selected aspirants as per terms and policies of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Salary for the remaining post is mentioned below:
- For Post No.: 1-5, 11-18, 28, 29, 45, 46, 48-51: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + G.P Rs.3600/-.
- Post No.: 6-10, 19-27, 30-44, 47: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + G.P Rs.1900/-
Read Here To Know: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
For the post of Male Constable : Candidates belonging to General Category need to submit an amount of Rs.100/- towards application fee and SC/BC/EBPG category individuals of Haryana State need to pay Rs.25/-. Payment of fee can be remit using Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. Job hunters who want to make their places secured in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment must have met the Physical Standard as stated below in table. Have a look!!!
|General Category||172 Centimeter||83 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (expanded)|
|Reserved Categories||169 Centimeter||81 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (expanded)|
Application fees for remaining posts are well specified below:
|Category of Post||General||SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|1 to 5, 11 to 18, 28,29,45,46 & 48 to54||Rs.150/-||Rs.75/-||Rs.35/-||Rs.18/-|
|6 to 10, 19 to 27 , 30 to 44 & 47||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.13/-|
|Physically Handicapped /Ex-serviceman
Applying Procedure for HSSC Jobs Notification:
Job entrants who want to enhance their career with this organization and also find them eligible after reading all requirements may apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 by following the process as mentioned below:
- Step 1: First of all, interested job hunters are needed to visit the Official Website of organization that is www.hssc.gov.in
- Step 2: After appearing on homepage, search for suitable link related to post for which you want to apply and press on that.
- Step 3: On hitting, notification showing details and guidelines will appear on your desktop. Read it vigilantly.
- Step 4: After reading, eligible job finders can apply for HSSC Recruitment by filling online application forms.
- Step 5: Now, come on homepage and search for apply online link. Once you search for that link, press on that.
- Step 6: Then, fill online application form with true information.
- Step 7: Upload documents, certificates, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Step 8: Re-read filled form once again, correct errors, if find. In end, submit it and take a print out of same for further utilize.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Documents To Be Uploaded With Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Copy of e-Challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/ EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable).
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned Copy of valid Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
Dates to be keep in Mind:
|Events||For Telecommunication Wing||For Mounted Armed Police (MAP) & Bandsman|
|Commencing date for submission of Online Application Forms||16th February 2017||20th February 2017|
|Deadline for submission of Online Applications||14th March 2017 (by 11||20th March 2017 (by 11:59 P.M.)|
|Closing date for submitting Application Fee||16th March 2017||22nd March 2017|
For post 1 to 51:
- Last Date to submit filled online Application Form: 15th February 2017
- Closing Date to deposit the Application Fee: 17th February 2017
Candidates who want to attain more details about HSSC Recruitment may go through with this Official Site. Keep visiting this web page to fetch latest news regarding HSSC Recruitment 2017.
An online latest employment notification has been propagated by Haryana Staff Selection Commission as HSSC Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct test and interview to appoint skilled and enthusiastic job seekers for 5532 vacancies of Male and Female Constables in the Constables Bharti department. Aspirants who find themselves eligible as well as want to be a part of this organization must apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 by attending the screening test and interview on scheduled date on correct venue as framed below.
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of the posts||5532 posts|
|Name of the post||Constable|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2017|
Candidates this is the wonderful opportunity for those who want to work under reputed organization may surely apply for the HSSC Jobs by submitting their application on or before the last date that is 28.02.2017. Applicants who want to attain more details about Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 may read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com. You may also visit the official website of HSSC by following easy steps mentioned below.
|Name of the Unoccupied Positions||Number of Vacancies|
HSSC Eligibility Criteria:
If you are going to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission jobs firstly need to compare their eligibility. Applying for HSSC Vacancy, aspirants must have Applying Contenders should have done their 10+2 standard from well known board of education with excellent academic record. Also Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric standard is required.
|Name of the Positions||Physical Standard|
|Male Constables||Height- 172 cms
Chest- 83-87 cms
|Female Constables||Height- 160 cms|
- The minimum age of appliers will be decided by the organization as per the directives and maximum age of contenders for HSSC Job Vacancy should not be more than 25 years and minimum age is 18 years
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category contenders as per the rules of the Government of Haryana.
Job finders who will be appointed for HSSC Recruitment 2017 will be offered suitable and satisfactory amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 21700-Level-3, Cell-I per month as decided by the selection committee of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Applying aspirants to the above said posts are required to pay an Online Application fees during the applying process through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. Payment will be done as follow:
|Name of the Positions||General
Selection Procedure for HSSC Job Openings:
- Selection of applicants for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies will be decided on their performance in the stages of test such as:
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test (KT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
- No TA/DA will be admissible for any candidate, so all the candidates will have to appear for selection at their own expense.
Read Also: Best Answer To Interview Question
Applying Process for Employees Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy:
Job searchers who find them eligible and have decided to apply for HSSC Recruitment may go through procedure as given here.
- Firstly, you need to log on official web portal of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is “www.hssc.gov.in”.
- After reaching the homepage, go to the “Advertisement” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the page and open it.
- On hitting this link, advertisement number link that is “1/2017” will display facing you and open the PDF.
- Here are the notification details, read it carefully.
- Then Fill the online application form correctly including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Checkout Here: Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment
Date to Remember:
- Online Application Process Begins On: 10th February 2017
- Last date of Applying: 28th February 2017
Willing appliers may go through this Official Notification to grab other details concerning HSSC Recruitment 2017. For more updates regarding latest recruitments, private jobs, stay connected with us on our web page, i.e., resultinbox.com