HSSC Instructor Syllabus
Candidates, who want to score good marks in the written exam for the Craft Instructor post, can download HSSC Instructor Syllabus now. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has planned to conduct written exam to check the intelligence level of the candidates who have applied for Haryana SSC Instructor recruitment. To beat the competition, you may have a look on latest Craft Instructor Haryana SSC Exam Pattern along with the Haryana SSC syllabus. By going through the syllabus you will come to know about the subject wise topics covered in the written exam and the weightage of the questions. Gaining knowledge about the entire syllabus will be beneficial for you to build up the confidence which is the most important factor one requires while appearing in the exam. You can also check HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2017 in a PDF format on the below section of this page.
Contenders, who desire to join this organization should start their preparation according to the syllabus as this will only help you to score minimum qualifying marks. After getting clear in the written test, you can easily appear in the further selection procedure that is personal interview which will be conducted by the unbiased observer. Aspirants who will qualify the interview will be finalized for the vacant post of Craft Instructor. To prepare well you can also go through the study tips stated on the below section of this page well maintained by the team of resultinbox.com. Candidates may also visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission to acquire the latest HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2018.
HSSC Instructor Syllabus
HSSC Computer Instructor Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Basic GK
- Indian Parliament
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic Computer
Check Here: HSSC Instructor Recruitment
Haryana SSC Craft Instructor Exam Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
HSSC Teacher Exam Syllabus for General English:
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
Check Out: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Teacher Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Odd Man Out
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simple Equations
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2017- Get PDF
HSSC Exam Pattern for Craft Instructor:
This is the latest exam pattern which will be helpful for you to know the structure of examination and the number & name of the subjects covered.
|S. No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject|
|05||Post Related Subjects|
Visit Here: Best Tricks to Crack Exam
- There will be objective type/ multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- There are five subjects namely General Knowledge, Reasoning, General English, Aptitude and Post Related Subjects.
- Each question will have 4 options and you have to choose only one correct answer for the same.
- If more than one option in the answer is found to be marked, that answer will be considered wrong.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempted answer
- If you like to study in group, then study with only those students who you think are serious for exam.
- Always start your study from the information which is more important.
- First of all you should learn the main concepts and after that go in details about them.
- Try to understand the topics instead of cramming them.
- You should not start studying at the time you usually go to sleep.
- Give mock test which will let you know about your weak and strong areas.
- To study, you should choose the place with more lightning and less distraction.
- Prepare notes and write down the important ideas separately.
- Give enough time to your studies and revise all the topics timely so that you may not forget.
- To refresh your mind, take short breaks in between.
- Don’t take stress while learning the new topics otherwise you will not be able to capture them in your mind.
- You can start your preparation according to HSSC Instructor Syllabus.
Aspirants can prepare well for the exam taking help of HSSC Instructor Syllabus 2017–2018. You can stay connected with this web portal as we provide you latest information time to time. For getting free email alerts, you may subscribe to our web portal. To bookmark this page you can use CTRL + D key or you may follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.