HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for written exam for the post of Stenographer & other need to download HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus for the better preparation. So candidates who are going to appear in HQ Eastern Command Stenographer Exam for Stenographer can easily get Indian Army Stenographer Syllabus and HQ Eastern Command Exam Pattern from this page. Candidates can start their preparation for the exam according to the given syllabus to score high rank. Aspirants can also acquire HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus 2017 in a PDF form by visiting the official website of the organization.
The exam syllabus makes you aware you about the weightage of the questions and number of questions to be asked from each topic. Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview. To beat the competition you have to start the preparation immediately by using the HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus 2018. For more query you may go through this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com.
Kolkata HQ Eastern Command Stenographer Syllabus 2017
HQ Eastern Command Steno Syllabus 2017 for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest etc.
Check Here: HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Recruitment
Indian Army Stenographer Syllabus for General English:
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Passage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus
Kolkata Eastern Command Stenographer Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Puzzle Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Series Completion.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Situation Reaction Test.
Check Here: Tips to Crack Reasoning for Competitive Exams
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge:
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five-year plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
- General Politics
- Important Financial and Economic News
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Knowledge of Current Affairs
- Scientific research
- India and Its Neighboring Countries
- Indian Constitution
- Countries and Capitals
Indian Army Syllabus for Stenographer Exam:
- Computer Knowledge
- Word processing.
- MS Excel.
- Presentation software.
- MS Office.
- MS Power Point Presentation.
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Exam Pattern for Stenographer:
|1||Objective Type||Quantitative Aptitude|
- The nature of the exam is written type.
- The exam pattern consists of objective type questions, each question having 4 options.
- Candidates need to choose the right answer for each option.
- No negative marking will be there in this exam that is no additional marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
Check Now: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Notification Details:
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata publishes the job notification time to time to fill up various positions of Stenographer and others. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in this government organization can grab this chance and apply for the vacant position before the ending date. The candidates need to be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. For the purpose of selection, the candidates have to go through the written test as decided by the organization.
For the preparation of written we are providing you the exam syllabus and latest exam pattern on this page. Candidates who will qualify the written test will be qualified to attend the next phase of selection process that is interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done through personal interview.
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Exam preparation Tips:
- The study material should be placed properly at one place.
- Try to make short notes and explain the answers in brief to keep them in your mind for a longer time.
- Take short breaks in between while you are studying.
- Solve previous year question papers and give Mock tests and do practice regularly.
- Use flow charts, diagrams, models etc. to learn your topics as this will help you to learn more easily.
- Give enough time to your studies and make sure that no topic is left.
- Read all the answers and details with calm and relax mind.
- Do the revision daily, it makes your weaker topics become strong.
- Study early in the morning to learn the new topics.
To prepare well for the exams, candidates can take help of HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Syllabus 2017–2018. For any further related query you may write us in the comment box given below, we will reply you as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus. To get latest updates time to time you can subscribe to our web portal.